Lose 10 Pounds in January Challenge!

I've been slack on here! One very busy week. I didn't lose anything last Sunday and looking like nothing this week too.. oh well!

Weigh in day again tomorrow! Not feeling like I've lost but I'll even be happy if I can just stay the same maybe!
Good luck to everyone else!! :)

Last January Weigh-in for me and I have lost 3.4lbs this week bringing me to 166.6lbs :) Total loss of 14.6lbs in January :) :)

I dont WI until tuesday morn which is still the 31st of Jan hehe!

I'm trying mega hard with the exercise is anyone still doing this??? or are we all focused on feb now?

Stayed the same this week too! Need to exercise more!

Bad news, gained 2 pounds back, so net loss for the month of January is 1 pound. :( Better luck next month. I have started a yoga routine in the am (today is day 2), and hopefully I will keep it up. I'm particularly broke right now so extra snacks and dinners out are out of the question, I'm hoping this will lead to "belt-tightening" and weight-loss!
Good luck in Feb ladies for the losses and the bfps!

Maybe we should start a new thread for Feb, as this hasnt been updated since the 15th on the front page, I guess Jen is busy :)

Just a thought dont want to upset anyone :thumbup:

Maybe we should start a new thread for Feb, as this hasnt been updated since the 15th on the front page, I guess Jen is busy :)

Just a thought dont want to upset anyone :thumbup:

Good idea. I'm going to give the February 5lbs a go but since I lost so much this month it will be hard

I flaked and forgot to weigh in this morning :dohh: Will be pulling an all nighter tonight to watch a wrestling ppv so will leave my last Jan weigh in til Tuesday :)

Hoping to do a better job of it in Feb now that my schedule has settled a bit!

https://www.babyandbump.com/dieting...5-pounds-february-challenge.html#post15286748

Here is the feb thread. Hope your all ok I started it:) I'll tidy it later when I'm on my Lappy!

180.4 lbs this morning- even better when my digital scale kept flipping between 179/180lbs.

144lbs this morning so I've stayed the same this week. 4lbs down in a month still not too shabby considering my lack of exercise and crap food :haha:

I DID IT!!!!! I lost exactly 10lbs!!!!!! off to feb threat now :D :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->