Lose 10 Pounds in January Challenge!

well, i just wanted to shout some praise for my hubby. Hes on a diet of healthy eating and exercise and needs to loose 2 stone to get into a healthy weight range! He finds it really difficult to motivate himself but after i showed him his nearly down as obese on the bmi scale i think its kicked him up the butt! Since Jan 1st he has lost 8lb!! im sooooo proud of him. Iv been helping with the healthy meals and now he snacks on jelly, malt loaf, crackers, humous and carrots and stuff like that. plus we have been out walking with the buggy everyday for about an hour. I cant plast it over FB but wanted to tell someone!!!

does go to show tho that if u put ur mind to it healthy eating and exercise really is the way to go. and he isnt restricting either :) xx

I bet your hubby is happy! I hope he still continues doing great on his journey!

How is everyone this morning?

I just had a bowl of special k, 2 glasses of water and my vitamins. I have to work all day, so I plan on bringing a bottle of water and my lunch (which is all veggies).

My new weigh in day is a Saturday morning now. Doing this becausr I'm doing a week of pure dieting and exercise and I want a Saturday night to have a small treat. So Saturday I weighed 12st 3lbs so lost 3lbs but I was due on so I think that's a good weight loss. Total loss of 4lbs.

Well done fabby! Whens the last weigh in goin to be? As im goin to b away for a week from the 28th so i wont b able to weigh in 'til the followin week and it will be feb by then!

I have put on 2lbs this week but I pigged out over the weekend and I am due on so feel very bloated!! Fresh start tomorrow!!

Only just been able to get on today as laptop not been working.

I lost a pound this week so not too bad.

I've hurt my ankle though and can barely walk so no exercise for me yet :(

I've managed 500 jumping jacks together throughout the course of the day!! However ruined it with a chinese :(

no jumping jacks today for me- or any exercise today as i hurt my knees a little doing jillian michaels no more trouble zones yesterday.

I only saw this weeks challenge there now haha :) Don't think I'll manage that at this stage lol :) I'm not good with jumping jacks anyway :haha:

No jumpin jacks for me either.. Not well for such exercises lol

Had first of a 3 step root canal treatment today feel like absolute sh*t so wont be jumping around my living room!!! lol But keep up the good work everyone!!!!

Also I accidentally ingested milk yesterday so my belly has been giving me sooooo much pain!!!!! :cry:

I need to give myself a kickstart again so I got some 'celebrity slim' shakes earlier.
I know the shake diets don't work for everyone but I'm tired of preparing food and I'm just doing it temporarily to motivate myself. Then back on the weight watchers waggon afterwards.
My first day on the shakes tomorrow, today I just did no carbs and it wasn't too bad.

lost 3.2lbs so my SW was 181.2 and CW is 170lbs, total loss of 11.2lbs this month

I won't be weighing myself untill my period goes off. I'm having the worst cycle

i've had a bad couple of weeks- mad crazy time at work, and then bloody period, (hee hee), which i've come to realise knocks me out when it comes to exercise.

So only managed two days of exercise this whole week. Will be weighing myself tomorrow morning.

ok, weighed myself this morning- 182lbs. Thank goodness i managed to shift something in the last two weeks!

2lbs down this week!!! :) :happydance: 144lbs :)
Don't think I'll make the 10lbs but I'm making a go at it! :) 1 week left in the month, I may do my best to fit in a good bit of exercise this week to try and shift a bit extra this week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->