Losing baby weight question

angelic_one

Just me & my monkey <3
Reaction score
My little girl is 12 weeks tomorrow and I've had a perfect diet & plenty of exercise for about 7 weeks now, but apart from the stone and a half i lost within 2 weeks of having her, I haven't lost any weight, despite eating perfectly and exercising!! I'm wondering whether this is simply because I had the baby so recently, am I just going to have to be a bit more patient before expecting results? :cry: Is it unrealistic to expect to be losing, or should it be going now? The weird thing is that I have notice a slight difference in terms of size but none at all in weight!

It's one of two things... you are still eating too much food, OR, it's just too soon post-partum. For me, it wasn't until 6 months that I could make any real progress (and I do bodybuilding, I know for a fact I did everything right). You also have to remember that sleep deprivation takes a huge toll on weight loss. If you are losing inches in a matter of weeks you are fine - your expectations are too high :)

Could be eating wrong carbs
To much soduim
Not drinking enough water

Think need write day what your eating in a day & exercise for that day :)

I've always been pretty awesome at dieting when I put my mind to it so I'm pretty sure I'm not doing anything wrong...plus, living by a meal plan, with scheduled fruit breaks and only drinking water and plenty of it. I expect that you're right, I think it's too early and I need to be more patient. i'm also crazily tired even when I get loads of sleep so i think i'm just still recovering! I just thought i might be lying to myself!

I might relax for a while and try again in a couple of months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->