Losing bits of mucus plug after sex?

MEPride

Reaction score
Sorry TMI...

DH and I had sex last night for the first time since finding out I'm pregnant (just haven't felt like it!). Today when I wiped I got this huge gob of CM with white colored smallish chunks. No blood, no cramps. No CM with wiping for the rest of the day until an hour ago. I wiped and got another large gob... not as large as the first time but still with some small white chunks.

Has anyone experienced this? Should I be worried?

I have noticed that since getting pregnant that my CM has increased. Like to the point where it is a good idea to wear a panty liner.

Separately, after DH and I dtd and he "finished" inside of me I will have CM like substance come out afterwards.

So I wouldn't worry, it is probably just that mixed with your CM.

I got huge globs like that last time and I didn't have sex at all in first tri. You do make a lot more mucus so that combined with semen is likely to mean you notice it much more. As long as there's no spotting (though even that can be perfectly normal as is sporadic bleeding), it's probably nothing, though weird to see when you aren't expecting it. I haven't had it yet this time but last time I do remember being surprised by the amount of mucus.

Well it definitely took me by surprise, that's for sure! I usually get thick CM after DH finishes inside me, but not quite like this. It was disturbing to say the least.

I try hard to not over analyze everything, but being my first pregnancy I have nothing to compare it to and am always anxious to an extent. I will feel better once this first trimester is over with!!!

It's likely a mix between cervical mucus and semen - don't forget the semen has nowhere to go now you're pregnant, but it can stay up there a while and start to congeal before it makes a reappearance lol. I had all sorts, especially during first tri! As long as you don't have blood or a bad odour, it sounds perfectly normal. Though I felt like my cm smelt different for a lot of my pg but swabs showed no infection xxxxx

I'm so glad I read this before experiencing it, because I would be freaked out! :haha: OH and I haven't DTD since this little bean was conceived, due to a mixture of busy/late nights and not feeling like it. He's getting very antsy about it now, so it'll happen again very soon, I'm sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->