Losing hope its gonna work out :(

averagegirl

Reaction score
sorry i didnt know where to post this thread,as i couldnt see one for relationaship problems,unless im going blind :wacko:

hi everyone,
feeling a bit low today,and its been building up for a while,im pretty sure its not hormones of pregnancy thats making me feel this way,its just my OH(other half),we have been together a long time 13 years and have one child together,i have another older child from previous relationship,everything was kinda ok up until about a year ago,or so i thought so,until i found out last year that my OH had been having online relationship with some young 18 year old girl via his xbox(which btw he plays every single day)he btw is 39 yrs old,
i never kind of minded his gaming habit,even though it did take up alot of his free time at home,staying up late,chatting online via microphone etc normally 3-6 hours per day or longer,but like i say he met a young girl online via his xbox which then lead to sykpe chat,photos etc,this went on for about a month and a half before i found it.
Needless to say it was pretty hurtfull especially when i read all the emails(which he thought he had deleted)it was all really personal stuff,as i guess you can imagine,even talking about me to her
Anyhow i kicked his arse and his stuff outta the door,we broke up for about 2-3 monthes,then we decided to give it another go since we had 12 years together,he has always been a good dad to his child,so i carnt diss him in that area,we talked our problems out,and tried to make the effort to spend more time together,he always moaned about never having any money left after paying his share of the bills,so i put a plan down for him which we agreed so he can pay off his debt quicker,and now that is gone,
So everything should be peachy now right?wrong
the last few monthes we have argued more since getting back together than we ever did in the 12 yrs previous,and i do feel,it is all HIM starting it,which may sound unfair,but seriously last weekend he started banging doors and moaning at me for the whole day because 1~ i needed the toilet when he was in there,and 2~ because i made the bed!!!(he said he wanted to get back in bed at half 11am) to which i said thats fine then,just get back in,and all i got was grief all day because of it,i was totally gobsmacked at how such little things are setting him off lately,i tried to ignore it and keep calm,but he told out daughter later on that day to 'make my 'life as hard as possible' in a nasty way,
then i just kinda flipped and told him to stay outta my way until he said sorry,which he did 2 days later,but this weekend he then still blames his bad mood for being my fault again,so he never really meant the apology,
i booked bowling for my kids,,as i promised i would take them in holiday,he then moans that he wont bowl with us because i booked the kids lane(which is glow in the dark,i thought my girl would love it) my OH says no he will only play in adult lane,cause i guess the kids lane it 'too uncool to be in'.i said i didnt book it for him,i im going for my daughter,as i promised her,he is soooooooooo selfish,all the time,he never seems happy,unless everything goes his way,
i dont bring up the past since we got back together,we decided to lay it to rest(even though he slept with 2 different woman within 2 weeks of us splitting up which was also hurtful)i find it hard to forget sometimes,but it doesnt do any good to drag it up,i just have to trust he wont do it again,even though he still plays games,everyday!(he was meant to be cutting down on the game play since we got back together)
my little girl would be devistated if we split again,she is 8,and im 7 monthes pregnant(with his child,i fell pretty quickly when we got back together,a bit unexpected as it took 2 years of trying with my girl)
i have 2 monthes to go and i feel so unhappy,why carnt he be happy with what we have?a nice home,a family,he has a secure job,our bills get paid,and yet he always feels the need to moan and nag about evey little thing possible,things that actually in fact dont matter,he gets so stressed,and im sick of it,he is never grateful for anything he has,and wants everything he hasnt got,if you know what i mean?
and he never helps me around the house either,i did all the decorating the bathroom on my own last weekend,from top to bottom and all i got was moaned at because he didnt like the smell of the paint!i didnt get a thankyou for dong it at all,
i dont know what i want anyone to say on hereit ?i just feel abit low, i just dont feel he loves me enough,and getting back together was a bad idea,i have tried to talk to him several times,but he never takes it in,or in afew days he blames it on my and my hormones,its never his fault
ps,sorry for the very long story

Sorry to hear you are having such problems.

Will he consider going to counselling with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->