Losing Weight Whilst Breastfeeding?

Blue_bumpkin

Love My Little Monkey :)
Reaction score
Anyone acheived this? What are the do's and don'ts for successful weight loss while bfing?

I am desparate to lose weight so any advice is much appreciated :flower:

I am feeding my lo and losing weight , have lost about 16lb so far. it is REALLY important you dont drop your calories drastically or you will mess up your milk. I started at about 3weeks after birth and was eatting 2500-3000 calories a day-and losing weight- i am now 15wks post birth and have 2000 calories a day, i went on a website and worked out how much i should have due to my weight/height and then spoke to my dr, i really dont think you should have less than 2000 calories a day but i am not a dr, i would say go for it but eat plenty, just make it the good stuff and get out walking with your baby
x

Hey there. I am breastfeeding and doing slimming world and have lost 13lb in 4 weeks. You get more food allowance that you have to eat so you get enough calcium etc. Its great and i am never hungry. X

I've lost 43 lbs in less then 12 weeks breastfeeding, haven't sweat a single drop at the gym. Granted I'm 20 lbs overweight still but it's not 63 lbs overweight! U can do it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->