Losing weight?!

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
I'm 4 1/2 weeks pregnant and have lost 7lbs in just over a week!
I haven't tried to and haven't really changed what I'm eating at all! Should I be worried?

Maybe tmi but perhaps it has something to do with the amount I'm going for a number 2?! Lol

I've always lost weight in pregnancy. I don't change anything either. It's just what my body does when I'm pregnant.

It's certainly not what my body did last time! I put on 3.5 stone with my daughter and over a stone of that was in first tri lol

I thought you only lost weight if you had MS??

Not necessarily. With my first and second, I had no MS what so ever. With this one, I had severe nausea for a week but never actually threw up.

I'd just watch your weight and if it starts to worry you too much, make a Drs appointment.

I lost weight with my first wouldnt mind loosing a little this time around either! Like you im going to the loo a lot, I think swapping the energy drinks and fizzy pop for water might help x

Pregnancy is an amazing diet for me, mostly I think my metabolism must speed up but the I'm sick too so can't eat as well as I would normally. You will be fine.

My first I was 3 stone lighter full term than pre pregnancy and baby weighted 9lbs!!

Pregnancy is an amazing diet for me, mostly I think my metabolism must speed up but the I'm sick too so can't eat as well as I would normally. You will be fine.

My first I was 3 stone lighter full term than pre pregnancy and baby weighted 9lbs!!

Wow I hope that doesn't happen, I'm only 10st 3lbs and quite tall!!

I lost weight with my first wouldnt mind loosing a little this time around either! Like you im going to the loo a lot, I think swapping the energy drinks and fizzy pop for water might help x

Hahaha I've cut down to just one can of dirt coke every 2 days lol. Now tea, tea is a different kettle of fish! Lol. Trying to limit myself to just 4 cups a day but sooooo hard

This is my 2nd pregnancy and I've lost a little bit of weight. It's not much but when I was pregnant with my son I managed somehow to gain about 7 pounds in the first tri even though I had bad morning sickness.

Right now, I'm pretty overweight and so I'm making sure to eat very healthy and get a little exercise in so I think that's why I'm losing a little bit.

I wouldn't worry about it too much but def bring it up to your Dr just in case.

Wow 4 cups, haha have you tried the decafe? Im on my way out for tea with my friends so ill be treating myself to a coke :) I still cant believe im pregnant and we found out the same day :) x

Wow 4 cups, haha have you tried the decafe? Im on my way out for tea with my friends so ill be treating myself to a coke :) I still cant believe im pregnant and we found out the same day :) x

I know it's really strange, nice though as we get the whole journey together :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->