Losing weight

Wishing_

Reaction score
Is it normal to be losing weight? I lost 2 or 3 lbs. I'm not vomiting a lot. Should I be worried?

I dont think a couple pounds is problematic unless you are already under weight. In my 2nd pregnancy I lost a few pounds and only gained 12 pounds the entire pregnancy. However I am overweight so I know that's why my Dr didn't care about my weight loss or total weight gain.

If its a problem I'm sure your provider will tell you.

That’s a relief. I just don’t know why I’m losing weight. I don’t vomit a lot and I do eat. But thank you for replying! I’ll try not to overthink it.

I always lose about 15lbs when I’m pregnant - then I hit 30 weeks and gain it all back and then some by the end :wacko: I wouldn’t worry!

I always lose about 15lbs when I’m pregnant - then I hit 30 weeks and gain it all back and then some by the end :wacko: I wouldn’t worry!

Thank you! I feel so much better now. Even though I’m stuffing my face with McDonald’s right now \\:D/

I have no appetite. I ordered McDonald’s before 3. I ate 1 out of 4 things and I slowly at it throughout the day... :( ](*,)

Just do the best you can. Babies dont need a ton of extra calories. I think I read they need an extra 300-500 calories. Your body will direct everything to the baby so if anyone suffers its you. Just sayin lol not trying to make you feel bad. Just trying to reassure you that baby will be taken care of. When you do have an appetite try to ensure its something nutritious to make the most out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->