Losing weight

susiewusie

mummy of 2 little monster
Reaction score
hi everyone, i really need to loose some of my weight i weigh 12 st 10 and my healthy weight for my height is between 8st 9 and 10st 10.

I have a weightwatchers pack so i'm gonna try that out,
but has anyone else had a sucessfull weight loss that would like to give me some tips.

My goal would be just to loose a little before i have to go out for the day with work dressed as something from a fairytale lol

susan xx

The GI diet works brilliantly. You get to eat 6 times a day so you dont get hungry and you loose weight what else can you ask for.

I have a book on it and when I need to lose weight I get it out. I lost alot on this diet and so did hubby, defo worth checking out. Plus you can eat what ever you want instead of cutting the food out all together.

good luck hun.
i am following WW too (have books - not attending classes). i started at
13st 1ib and now weigh 12st 8.5pds and that has been lost over the past two weeks. my third weigh in is on wednesday morning so hopefully i have lost more!!!! my goal weigh is 9stone but would settle for 9st 7ibs!!!!

i have given myself till june 2009 to lose it! i hope i manage for next summer so i can wear my nice summer clothes again!!!

good luck!

Christine
XXXX

Probably you have to change your eating habits (www ist a good way to do this).My weight problem is very easy to explain: chocolate, sweets etc., but I seem not to be strong enough to change it at this time.I have started Yoga lessons to calm down, and I am really hoping that I can stop my addiction for sweets with this...

Probably you have to change your eating habits (www ist a good way to do this).My weight problem is very easy to explain: chocolate, sweets etc., but I seem not to be strong enough to change it at this time.I have started Yoga lessons to calm down, and I am really hoping that I can stop my addiction for sweets with this...

I totally know what you mean. I too have a sweet tooth and I need chocolate right now but hubby says he wont go and get me any and we dont live near any shops so I cant even walk to one :cry:

I could seriously live on chocolate and sweet stuff and forget the rest of the food groups.

Firstly I would recommend talking to Suz. She has been doing WW since August I think and lost a bunch of weight!! She can probably give you lots of tips that go along with WW. I've lost 42lbs since having my daughter, and I've just started eating much healthier, and going to the gym everyday, even if it is just for 30-45mins. I make sure to do at least 30 mins of intense cardio everyday, but classes at the gym have helped me a lot. They change up your workout, and make it fun! If you just start eating healthily, and adding activities into your day, the weight will come off. I'm reading a book and it says, even just parking at the last parking spot in the lot, walking somewhere close, pushing your children in a stroller, things like that will make a big diff. And they are everyday things you can add into your life.

Good luck hun, let us know how you are doing. If you wanna chat, feel free to PM me, and like I said, I'd recommend talking to Suz. =)

I also give big thumbs up for the GI plan.
It re-trains your eating habits and gets you thinking about food better.
I didn't feel like I was depriving myself either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->