Loss at 22 and a half weeks :-(

Iam so sorry huns ! I read your story and I felt like I was relieving my situation ...i lost my baby boy Jayvian at 21 weeks due to premature rupture of the membranes :(.. I also had, pain but didn't think anything of it ,i tried to sleep it off but the pain started getting worse. Its hurtful knowing that my baby boy heartbeat was strong but there was nothing anyone could of done to keep him in there :( . If you ever need to talk iam here for you huns..

Iam so sorry huns ! I read your story and I felt like I was relieving my situation ...i lost my baby boy Jayvian at 21 weeks due to premature rupture of the membranes :(.. I also had, pain but didn't think anything of it ,i tried to sleep it off but the pain started getting worse. Its hurtful knowing that my baby boy heartbeat was strong but there was nothing anyone could of done to keep him in there :( . If you ever need to talk iam here for you huns..

That's exactly how I feel. Hearing that strong heartbeat and knowing there was nothing that could be done was heartbreaking :hugs:

My hear sank when I read your title and thought to myself - 'please, god. Not another one'.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through - I lost my little girl in July after TTC for 5 yrs, at 23wks. I went through the same as you - my bags were bulging out because I had been 'silently' dilating. By the time the dr. checked my cervix I was already 3cm dilated... I stayed in hospital for a week before my precious girl was born. I was told my cervix was incompetent.

The road to recovery is not easy, you will continue to grieve even after you think you're through the other end... I'm relying on time to completely heal my broken heart and I know I'll get there. So will you.

Did your dr's diagnose you with incompetent cervix/PPRoM?

Sending you love and light xx

My hear sank when I read your title and thought to myself - 'please, god. Not another one'.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through - I lost my little girl in July after TTC for 5 yrs, at 23wks. I went through the same as you - my bags were bulging out because I had been 'silently' dilating. By the time the dr. checked my cervix I was already 3cm dilated... I stayed in hospital for a week before my precious girl was born. I was told my cervix was incompetent.

The road to recovery is not easy, you will continue to grieve even after you think you're through the other end... I'm relying on time to completely heal my broken heart and I know I'll get there. So will you.

Did your dr's diagnose you with incompetent cervix/PPRoM?

Sending you love and light xx

Yes, the did. The placenta came back with infection, but my labwork at admission didn't show an infection. There is really no way to know if the infection caused the labor or if the incompetent cervix caused me to go into labor and then caused an infection. My doctor said that next time around, between her and the high risk doctor, I'll have appointments every 2 weeks, even in early pregnancy. My cervix will be measured at every appointment and at 12 weeks they will put a cerclage in the cervix. We're hoping to try again in January, if I get a regular period.

All the best with TTC, I'm sure 2012 will bring you lots of luck!

As aside do your research about the stitch they suggest... I was told when I was in hospital that next time around I would have a transvaginal cerclage (TVC) put in. This sounded fine until I started looking into it - it is successful for a lot of women. But it also has a higher-than-I'd-like failure rate... PM me if you want more info.

Planning my next step helped me overcome a tiny bit of what I'd been through.

I am so sorry for your loss of your little boy Mateo, my story is very similar as well i lost my twin daughters at 22+3 weeks on July 20th. I can't believe how many people have been through this, before it happened to me I thought it was rare but now realise it is a major thing that I really wish could change. its been nearly 4 months since we lost our twin daughters, we weren't given a reason as to why it happened to me they said it could have been due to twin pregnancy or ic. thinking of you and if you ever want to talk just PM me :hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss of your little boy Mateo, my story is very similar as well i lost my twin daughters at 22+3 weeks on July 20th. I can't believe how many people have been through this, before it happened to me I thought it was rare but now realise it is a major thing that I really wish could change. its been nearly 4 months since we lost our twin daughters, we weren't given a reason as to why it happened to me they said it could have been due to twin pregnancy or ic. thinking of you and if you ever want to talk just PM me :hugs:

I love your picture, Katie. Such precious little angels.

Sorry to hear your pain,i too lost ababy at 20 weeks and 4 days,it happened on the 20/10/2011 ,i had to have atermination though ,it was the most painful experiance i ever endured in my life.
My thoughts are with you gal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"