Loss of Appetite!! Is this Morning sickness??

Abbey08

Reaction score
Is it normal to lose your appetite? I am only approx 5w6d and the last couple days I haven’t been wanting to eat much (I usually love me some food!) and for obvious reasons it’s making me nauseous! I have been expecting morning sickness is that what this is? I feel I am only nauseous because I am not eating which only makes it harder to eat! Today is the 3rd day. I know its not my prenatals because I was taking them prior to getting pregnant.

Yep mine started off just the same , didn't really feel like eating but if I didn't it was worse , I ended up getting tablets from dr it got that bad , now I'm nauseous all the time and the thought of eating makes me feel yuck , so I'm getting by with eating bananas as snacks to keep something in my tummy , and eating only what I feel like and it's helping a lot .

Yep...........thats how it starts.......ms is worse if you get hungry so you almost need to force yourself to eat. Find something that doesnt turn you off and nibble on it all day.

I had absolutely no appetite from like weeks 5/6 until 11 weeks. Lost 5 pounds, with no sickness. Then 10 or 11 weeks the morning sickness started. Only nausea but it lasts all day. I've been getting by on a steady diet of veggie lo mein, celery, carrots, toast, and other bland foods. Good luck!!

I'm feeling the same and I am 4w5d today. I don't feel truly nauseous but I really have no appetite. And then when I either force myself to eat something or start to feel hungry, nothing tastes good and I only take a few bites.

Yesterday the one thing I really wanted and actually ate all of was chicken nuggets from McDs :blush:

So this is pretty typical for right now? With my mc, I never really got to the MS part so I'm hoping this is a good sign

I'd say it's normal. Prepregnancy I loved to eat lol But from about 11 weeks until honestly my 6th month of pregnancy I wasn't hungry at all. The first 6 months of my pregnancy I only gained about 12 pounds and I thought I was going to have it easy, then the seventh month hit and I gained 15 pounds just that month lol

What is MS? What does that stand for?

I am in the same boat as you...I have absolutely no appetite and I have to force myself to eat at least something once a day. I try to eat once a day.

Morning sickness =ms
Very normal. No appetite even food aversion. I have it right now and when I eat I puke. I can never decide what I want either and have to force myself to chew something!

I've been like this for two weeks now. I started wearing travel bands yesterday and have felt great since!! I have my appetite back. I still get nauseous and don't fancy particular foods, but I can eat what I fancy now without wanting to throw it back up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->