Loss of sore boobs

maybebayb

Reaction score
Hey ladies I need your stories, good and bad.
Woke up this morning and my sore bb's had completely disappeared. I am so worried, all other pregnancy symptoms have come and gone for me but this is the one that remains a constant. I'm so worried why the tenderness would disappear overnight.
Anyone had this?
please share you story whether it be bad or good, I can take it.

xx

That symptom seems to come and go for me now..for a while it stayed pretty constant but since maybe week 9 it is on and off, also sometimes one or both. Hope that helps a little <3

Once my breast tenderness went away in the early couple weeks of my pregnancy, I never saw it again. It has been so much worse this pregnancy, so I hope I get a lucky disappearance like you!

Thanks it really helped me cope with the loss of my angel baby :)

Hey maybe nice to see you in this thread as well as our other. My bbs stopped hurting loads about ten days ago and as you know I had my scan yesterday and all was well. They do still hurt every 3 or 4 days, but only first thing. I have read that some people only have the soreness for the first few weeks and then it comes back in the 3rd trimester. Xx

My sore boobs completely disappeared at about 9 weeks and also looked a little deflated. The soreness never came back but eventually my boobs began to grow. In other words, disappearing symptoms are completely normal

I am in week 13 and some days they are very tender and other days I have to search hard to find the tenderness. This has been going on for a while now. I'd guess a few weeks. HTH

I was about 9-10 weeks when sore boobs went away and they didn't even look as big as before. I'm almost 13 weeks and in the last week they started achey again a bit. They dont look bigger but noticing nipple shape/color changes instead this time.

Mine went away some time during my 8th week, as did every other symptom (but they all returned with a vengeance the next day, pffft). They're still a bit tender, but nothing like they were.

Thanks for your kind replys. I am happy to say they returned today alongside an actual morning vom (my first proper one :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->