lost introduction?

Yeah I wasn't too sure about your first post either. Replied anyway though, incase I was wrong. Welcome again!

Hey welcome along, shame more dads don't take responsiblility of fatherhood more seriously. Hope u enjoy your stay. Congratulations on your little girl x

Well i am proud of myself and her

i see you are from DEvon.. ah my old stopping ground born and bred there!!

Torquay! where are you?

Nit asure if this would be expected to go into a PM but ill answer here or pm whichever is the right thing to do

Torquay! where are you?

Nit asure if this would be expected to go into a PM but ill answer here or pm whichever is the right thing to do

Exeter- Small world lol

Do u have any pics of your little girl Molly?

i used to live in Exeter too....

I do but with no scanner im not sure how to get them online...

it had good and bad points.. very studenty then torquay was full fo oaps lol...

donjt miss it though lol

Welcome to babyandbump! :wave: I must admit your first few posts did look a little dodgy! But all members here are innocent-until-proven-guilty and very welcome (unless proven to have alterior motives!) So Welcome (again!)

There are more women on here than men, but there are the odd male members kicking about (my husband, MrTashaAndBum for one...). I'm sure you will get access to the male-only forum eventually; the admin of BabyAndBump are very busy and probs just haven't gotten around to it yet.

MrBum and I have a little girl of our own. Her name is Anna :) It's my husband's first time being daddy to a little girl, too. And while I understand it's probs totally different to being a single dad, I'm sure you too will have lots to talk about & be able to share experiences and offer each other lots of helpful advice :)

Re: uploading photos to online - If you have a digital camera you can either connect it to the computer via a USB cord, or you can insert the memory card directly into your pc and upload the pictures that way. If your camera isn't digital I'd reccomend buying one! :p They're worth the investment. Or alternatively, when you get your photos developed you can opt to have them put onto a CD as well and that way you can store them on your computer (or put them online!) for safe keeping (always good to have digimical back-ups!) Alternatively to this, if you have a picture-phone, you could take a photo of your LO on that and upload it to your computer by a USB link.... Hope this helps - I wanna see pics of your little princess!!

Take care and we'll see you around the forums!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->