lost introduction?

H

HampshireD

I enrolled as a single parent new dad last night and had a welcoming reply or two but it has been deleted today..

did i do something wrong?

hmm that's odd...in any case...Welcome! (again) so are you a daddy to a little girl or is it a little boy :)

I enrolled as a single parent new dad last night and had a welcoming reply or two but it has been deleted today..

did i do something wrong?

You know this isn't a dating website, right?

oh dear.. im not here as someone looking to date... i thought i could get some support if have questions etc....

is that why my intro was deleted.. did someone think i was here to....

i do remember writing "here to give support and get support...no alterior motive'

... and i have a girl

It was the
HampshireD said:
am happy to make freinds with females on here...
and
HampshireD said:
...just to add.. i am now sadly single
that caught our attention.

So tell us a little more about yourself?

i see...

point 1. i guess was that i didnt really expect many men on here...

and 2. was just saying that as im quite scared of being a new dad and was explaining im asingle - so may need some adcie as the mother isnt around..

sorry if it came over incorrectly.. i did request access to the mens area but no reply yet...

hope ive explained it a bit better now...

How old is your little one? Must be hard with it being with your ex.
Hope you still get to see her regularly?

6 months.. and it is bloody hard and scary.. i dont see her mum as she is in liverpool now and as i was a single parent child... and an only child after lenghty and sometimes upsetting conversations i decided to be her full time dad...

thankyou for accepting my intro this time..

does the lack of sleep, sick, poo, no spare time and amouint fo nappies get better? lol

no worries i love her so much i wouldnt change anything....

I have a daughter who is 6 months old too.
For me, after the 2nd month it got so much easier (but is different for everyone).

Did I read that right that you have her full time?

yes.... i have her full time although my retired mother does help too

wow that must be tough... without meaning to pry, if you don't see your ex. I take it she has no interest in the baby?

Not prying so dont worry...

No she never wanted a baby, resented being pregnant and thats why when we split and she wanted to go back to Liverpool... i knew that Molly would be better with me...

But i do need to be in an enviroment of other mothers and ads for the advice i may need as i go along

She just upped and left LO with you happy to continue with her life? :shock:

Oh dear

Welcome anyway - did sound a tad wrong at first ;) but hey ho lol Congrats on your daughter & being a first time Daddy.

Molly was the most important thing, she was better off with me...
thank you for making me feel welcome.. after my false start..

Well yer if shes fine to up and leave but then again I'm sure theres more to the story and no need for prying questions.

Good luck

Bet Molly is lucky to have you love & care for her every need.

:hi: Welcome! I'm sure you'll find lots of great advice on here.

Welcome to BNB! Yes, I must say, your post was construed as being a man looking for women. LOL

Amazing that a mother can just up and leave a child. However, the good thing is she has a dad who loves and cares for her! Bless you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->