Lost it again

O

Ozzieshunni

A friend of mine just had a baby at the end of September :cry: She was speaking to me on facebook chat and she misspelled something and said sorry, baby on shoulder and I just totally lost it. I started crying so hard and shaking. OH had to hold me until I stopped. :nope: :cry: This is not good :-(

aww so sorry hun. Hope your feeling better now. Try not to worry about that though, a lot of women get like that. I have a friend that i talk to on msn and i dont mention my kids unless she talks about them first cause its that hard to talk about them. It will get better.

One of my friends told she was preg about 3 months ago, I haven't seen her in a while cos I live far from her now and she called me just to say that.
Me and her Were both at the stage where we're not sure either of us could have kids, her because she's fooled around Alot in the past with no 'consquences' and me just simply because on the few times I'd done it unprotected (before actually TTC) nothing had happened.
Anyways, now that she's past that and quite obvioulsy not infertile, and I'm still in the 'will it ever happen' stage, I have alot of trouble talking to her at all =(

:hugs: I feel like I'm under so much stress too that it's messing up my cycles like crazy xx I hope you get a :bfp: soon! :dust:

TTC is so stressful so I don't blame you for getting upset, the littlest things can do that to you :hugs:

When I was TTC DD1, my 2 cousins and my sister all fell pregnant the same month and I didn't catch for another 5 months. At the time I must have seemed very childish, throwing my dummies out of the pram LOL but I did feel like it was so unfair. Silly really because I know how lucky I am to have gone on to have 2 very healthy girls. It just goes to show how hard TTC can be on you.

I really hope that you get your BFP soon

Hayley xxx

Awe hun, I am very sorry!! I hope that you start to feel better! I will give you some :dust: and hope that it helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->