Lost mucus plug 35+5w!!

zenaa

Reaction score
So after having BH all night yesterday I went to the loo and wiped off eggwhite looking cm that was pink/brown in colour. I believe im still early for labor but being a ftm I have no idea what to do or feel about this. My OB isnt concerned until I have regular contractions. How long after losing mucus plug is labor suppose to start.

they say weeks-hours any anything inbetween, which is so helpful not lol. Ive lost clear/yellow tindged stuff last week or so an am only 31+3. It can regenerate but as you said yours was pinkish then it maybe your show. Ive never lost show/mugus plug before an this is preg no 3 for me. Norm my discharge gets waterier, but now looks like ive sneezed when i wipe(not everytime though) soz tmi lol.

Sorry for TMI but this was pink/brown snot like but I dont know if its meant to be a big chunk mine was about 2/3 size of my pinky finger. Im just nervous that baby is not fully cooked yet :(

dunno aboit size but believe some say plug size of coin etc or bigger. Maybe call midwife etc an ask hun.your pretty close to term (37weeks) so bubs should be ok will little help. An watch for contractions, there the thing means labour coming. Take care hope someone else can help you.

I lost my plug/bloody show from 28 weeks, my daughter arrived at 35+3 - I was also bleeding more than just show and having tightnings/cramps.
Try not to worry, my daughter was out of hospital in 3 days, only special care she has was for jaundice and checking her blood sugars x

My coworker lost her plug at 32 weeks. I was concerned for thinking her baby would be born premature. Well she just delivered last week at 40w+1. So apparently it can take up to 2 months for labour to start after losing the plug.

If it was a tiny amount, it could just be part of the plug coming away, which can regenerate. However, if baby does decide to come in the next few days, things will be okay. My baby was just born at 35+0 and came home with me a few days after being born, perfectly healthy, just a little small.

Good luck!

Took me 3 weeks and 3 days from losing plug to having baby, but I was also kept overnight in the hospital when I lost it because I was having regular contractions.

I lost mine in one big dollop first thing in the morning, then went into labour overnight. Macie was born at 16.16 the next day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->