Lost my angel and wanna ttc again

awww no shelley :cry: im so sorry hun :( i remember talking to you i think in chat room... :cry: im so so sorry... wish could give you a hug.. its horrible when these things happen..

no your def not selfish.. you just need some positivity to think about and to feel that life inside you once again.. :hugs: i hope af shows soon so u can try again xx

Hi hun, yeh i remember ya from the chat room where has that gone by the way???....

I know we are devestated so so devestated i cant even beguin to explain after all that worry that it wasnt ectopic then that i got to the crutial 12 week point and we did and i had scans all the way up and nothing was spotted then another scan revealed the heartbreaking news, and i wasnt willing to terminate the pregnancy cuse i wanted to fight with my baby, but we lost the losing battle and decided what was for the best, and we were so correct cuse when we gave birth to him he was born with many deformaties and so so poorly hes now at peace.

Just wish i was still pregnant i feel so so empty :cry::cry::cry:

you said it hun.. at least hes at peace :cry::cry: im so sorry... im in tears here... shelley just wanna give ya a hug :hugs: :hugs::hugs:
i know how u feel... i just wanna be preg again too... its hard.. but your strong hun.. and you will get through this... and when your ready try again big :hugs::hugs:

I was told that you don't OV till your levels go down.. i had blood HCG of 0-25 and AF came 2 days after that. It's worth doing a test just to see what is going on.

The odds really suck don't they? Yeah I went through the birth option. I have 4 other kids so i knew what to expect. Also i needed to do that for him if ya know what i mean?! We also got to spend lots of time with him to say our goodbyes.

xxx

Did a test today got some cheapies on the internet and the ovulation and pregnancy came up super strong possitive so obviously still have plenty of HCG in my body grrr..... i wanna get back at ttc!!!! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->