Lost my bean at 4 weeks

NC_Sarah

Reaction score
I started bleeding at 4 weeks 2 days and I got back the results of my bloodwork and I definately lost it :( I really hope everyone is right when they say you are most fertile afterwards. I just thought I would say hello to everyone and hope I can learn some things in this forum

thanks, hun. I can't believe this happened :(

I'm soooo sorry :( It's the hardest thing I know that I've ever been through so my heart goes out to you! :hugs:

I will say~ while supposedly you are more fertile.. don't put too much weight into that because a lot of women don't get preggo right away.. so it's good to hope for but don't depend on that.. because it hurts when you don't get a BFP right away ... at least it has for me and my mc wasn't even that long ago.. just a little over 2 months ago. I hope you do get a nice sticky and healthy BFP again soon my dear! There are a lot of awesome ladies on here to help or chat with! :hugs:

I'm sorry for your loss. It can be really hard to accept! We just expect things to go as planned during our pregnancies, and then something like this happens and changes the way we see pregnancy from now on. I know when I get the next BFP I'm going to be hanging on, white knuckles, until we get past the first trimester.

This is definitely a learning experience. I'm always amazed at the information people can share with one another here. If you're nervous or scared or worried, there is always someone to share a story with you that gives you hope. If you have any questions, just let us know. If you need to vent lean on us, and when you have good news we want to hear it!

I lost mine on Tuesday too, I was 4 weeks one day. It's horrid isn't it, if we weren't TTC we may never have known :(

I'm not sure I'll be emotionally ready to get straight back to TTC next cycle. Hope you are ok x

I tried posting yesterday but it wouldn't let me for some reason... I remember your story, you were on a trip, right? I'm so sorry!!! :hugs: Hopefully it will happen for you soon

Thanks everyone :) Yes, I went on a trip to see my parents and was surprised to get my BFP when it was such a relaxed month. I'll try to keep that relaxed attitude next cycle since it seemed to work. I'm just anxious to get trying again. The doctor said I can start as soon as I get a positive opk (since it was so early) so I'm hoping I get one after the bleed instead of waiting another whole month.

Sorry for your loss hun. I know how it feels, i got a BFP at 4 weeks, told my family at 4w2d and started bleeding heavily 4w4d.

I set all my hopes on being more fertile straight after but we had our loss at Christmas and im still waiting and it hurt like hell so like others have said, whilst its possible, try not to pin all your hopes on it.

I really hope you get your BFP soon x x x x

I'm definately not expecting to get another BFP right off the bat, but I'm just trying to stay optimistic :)

I am hoping i get my :bfp: right off the bat! :) I know it probably won't happen... but a girl can dream ;)

Oh no! I am so sorry to see this, Sarah. Mine didn't stick either :cry: I am still spotting, but almost done and ready to move forward again. :hugs:

awww sorry to hear that...

After going through a chemical pregnancy at 5 wks last year I know how you must be feeling, keep smiling and you will get there!

oh and get OH to wait on you hand and foot, you need it right??! :winkwink:

I am so sorry for your loss. It is hearbreaking. I lost my pregnancy early, I couldnt even tell you how far along it was because my doctor didnt want to know when I phoned. I was probably in the region of a month or so. The doctor just said that they didnt want to see anyone until they were at least 6 weeks along and then when I started bleeding they said (on the phone) there is nothing that can be done about it so just treat it like a normal period. Nice. How sensitive. Thanks for that.

Then I found this forum and everyone is really wonderful. It helped me to pick myself back up and learn that all the emotions I was feeling were perfectly normal and so many other people sadly experience the same and can understand. I cannot bring myself to look anywhere near a 'pregnant' section yet but am happy mooching through this section.

Anyway, I am trying again straight away. I bled for a week (16-22nd April), and got a positive ovulation test today so am giving it another go. Best of luck to you, sending lots of lovely positive baby vibes!

I am so sorry for your loss. It is hearbreaking. I lost my pregnancy early, I couldnt even tell you how far along it was because my doctor didnt want to know when I phoned. I was probably in the region of a month or so. The doctor just said that they didnt want to see anyone until they were at least 6 weeks along and then when I started bleeding they said (on the phone) there is nothing that can be done about it so just treat it like a normal period. Nice. How sensitive. Thanks for that.

Then I found this forum and everyone is really wonderful. It helped me to pick myself back up and learn that all the emotions I was feeling were perfectly normal and so many other people sadly experience the same and can understand. I cannot bring myself to look anywhere near a 'pregnant' section yet but am happy mooching through this section.

Anyway, I am trying again straight away. I bled for a week (16-22nd April), and got a positive ovulation test today so am giving it another go. Best of luck to you, sending lots of lovely positive baby vibes!

Wow, it's harsh that they wouldn't monitor the miscarriage to make sure it wasn't ectopic or something. Not every miscarriage happens completely on its own!

I agree that this is a great group of people to have found. I have tried to stay away from the pregnancy forums as well, because it's still too fresh...

Awesome that you're ovulating again! Please keep us updated. Fingers crossed that you get your BFP this cycle!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->