Lost my twins on Christmas Day

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
Hi girls, im new to this site, wish i had joined it sooner now, loads of helpful people.

I gave birth to my twins boys on Christmas Day at 23 weeks gestation, they were so beautiful but just to premature.

I finally got period back after 11 weeks and this is our first month of trying again. Got positive OPK at CD16 on a Clearblue Digital (Smiley Face) and now im 5 days late for period.

Done loads of tests all BFN. I have got lots of clear discharge when i wipe, headache, sore boobs and this morning noticed cloudy urine.

I would think my cycles were up the wall with me having the loss but because i got a positive OPK at CD16 its confusing me :wacko:

I really want to see that BFP soon, anybody had a late BFP? xx

Hi ya, didnt want to read and run I have no experience of this however Im so sorry for your losses hope you get your BFP soon!:hugs::hugs:

hi hun, no experience myself but i just wanna wish you luck and i HOPE this bfp comes very soon and its just late for you!! :) So sorry for the loss of your beautiful boys too xx

So sorry for your loss :hugs:

I think it is possible to have a late bfp. What cd are you on now?

It is also possible that your cycles are a bit messed up still. I honestly don't know. Are you temping? I've heard that opk's are not foolproof and that sometimes you have an LH surge without ovulating.

Anyway - I hope you get some answers soon.

Im CD34 now. Im not temping just used the Clearblue Digital OPK and got a smily face on CD16, do you think im out of the running? x

hi everyone.. whats an OPK and a CD16???

sorry for your loss too :( i lost my baby boy charlie 16th march at 24 weeks and 3 days :( im devastated

xxxx

OPK = Ovulation Predictor Kit

CD = Cycle Day

Aww hun, i know exactly what your going through. When i gave birth to my gorgeous boys on Christmas Day, i never thought i would get past each day. I didnt know how me and OH would ever try again, my heart felt like it had been ripped out. 4 Months later things are easier to deal with. I will never forget my boys but i have to be strong for them so i can give them a little brother or sister.

We go to the cemetary every weekend and i have a little talk to them, and im sure one day they will send me a big suprise, I HOPE xxxx

thanks for definitions :)

its so sad isnt it :( im lucky in the sense i have a beautiful 2 year old daughter and i tell you if it wasnt for that monster i would have hit rock bottom :( we got to spnd 10 hours with our gorgeous charlie :) he was amazingly perfect, and i aso spend lots of time at the cemetery... His big sister loves visiting too :)

xxxxx

im sorry for your losses :(
good luck in tryning again..

are you sure your late for period?
cd 16 for possitive opk in 'normal' cycle is quite late on, you may have ovulated 2 days after that (ish) so arounnd cd 18. do you know your LP? if its 14 then you be due af CD 32.

not saying 'your out' just saying might be too early to test :)

oh im confused lol first day of last period was 12th March so i counted 28 days from there which meant i was due on 8th April, but i got a positive OPK on day 15 (sorry i originally said 16) which was Saturday 26th March, so if i count 14 days from that Smiley Face, was i not due on Saturday 09th April? which was 14DPO??

Sorry for sounding thick xxx

Im CD34 now. Im not temping just used the Clearblue Digital OPK and got a smily face on CD16, do you think im out of the running? x

I'm not sure to be honest!! I've heard of people getting BFP's later than that but I think it's quite rare.
If you FEEL pregnant it might be worth checking things out with you doctor??
After all, something is stopping af and that needs sorting if you're not pregnant.

Good luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"