Lost - white maternity dress. Can you help?

Lizziepots

Mother of 1 beauty!
Reaction score
Hi

In one of the many many leaflets you get with pregnancy magazines I saw a lovely white cotton dress. Just over knee-length. Maybe a bit lacy on top half? Sleeveless I remember that much.

Well, I really really liked it and as now have definite date of 23rd June for wedding thought might be good as would be very cool. Isn't very glamorous but then neither am I.

I've tried Seraphine, Blooming Marvellous and Vertbaudet but it isn't any of them.

Does anyone know where it is? Please help! :)

Ha! Have found it!

https://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product-s0004081/type-s/

Searched through ebay for dresses to look for the retailers names as pregnancy brain not letting em think of any others than those I'd already looked at.

Doesn't look as nice on web as did in leaflet. Is quite me tho and would be able to wear after wedding? What do you think?

That looks lovely i would imagine it looks very flattering when on and also versatile.

That looks lovely i would imagine it looks very flattering when on and also versatile.
Thanks...not very formal but then who would we be dressing up for? The registrar? Only going to be the 2 of us and some witnesses we'll have to drag off street. I might order and try anyway. :)

Even if you don't wear it for the wedding i am sure you would get the wear out of it over the summer but i think it'll look great.

t's alovely dress! went looking for clothes myself today and came back empty handed!!
Have fun at the wedding!!

Boo-hoo. Went to order it today after showing OH yesterday and it has SOLD OUT!!!!! How dare they?

I phoned them and they have said they will get NO MORE>

I'm now back trawling the net looking for an alternative. I'm so fed up though :(

awww that's a shame, it was a lovely dress!! I am sure you will find another one just as special. :hug:

p.s. I don't know if you have already seen it, but there is a website with lovely pregnancy clothing on www.fromheretomaternity.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->