Lost without BnB

Ash_P

Due Feb with 1st
Reaction score
I know Im not the only one judging from the messages we were sending on facebook lol But i have been completely lost all day without this site. I didnt realise how much Im actually on here until I couldnt get on!!
I wonder on in hell I coped without it before hand lol
Iv sat with my laptop looking at google wondering what the hell i could possibly do online to amuse myself, instead i sat refreshing the BnB page lol
I know I sound pathetic so please reassure me im not the only one lol

Thank god for this wee site, that keeps us all sane, with our online family and comfort to each other.

Thumbs up to BnB :thumbup: xxx

HAHAHA.... I know, I checked at least 3 times while server was down! And I don't think I spend much time online- and am always on at my hubby for spending hours.

I feel like a bit of a hypocrite right now.

You are so not the only one!!! lol, i made my friend drag me to bingo to keep myself from refreshing for a couple of hours, its pathetic!

HAHAHA.... I know, I checked at least 3 times while server was down! And I don't think I spend much time online- and am always on at my hubby for spending hours.

I feel like a bit of a hypocrite right now.

only 3? lol

i sat here clicking refresh page for ages LOL. your not alone hun x

:haha: I was the same! If i wasn't commenting on Ash's facebook status' then i was refreshing the site like a saddo :rofl:

i did the same :rofl: and spent most my evening playing bejeweled on facebook!

Haha I was doing the same all day!! My OH was really happy as he had my full attention for once! He always has a go at me for being on here, but I proved my point today by asking him a question about my plug!!

He's now given into the fact this site is useful!!

Iv been so bored all day :rofl: been checking back every like hour to check if its back and :nope: nothing but i thought it might at midnight lol!

hehe! I was also super bored all day so happy bnb is up and running again!

I've been refreshing the page all day too. Had sometging I wanted to ask now I can't remember, lol.

Haha I was the same I was lost without it when it was down lol.xxx

Ah its a habit now, to wake up and log on, and when i couldnt yesterday, i was like ah least i can get some housework done, so did all that tried again and still nothing, so i did some ironing, tried again nothing, went out for dinner, came back tried again nothing lol.... so all in all i got a lot done yesterday, but i sure missed talking to yall x

I think i had withdrawals yesterday!! Started wondering about people who could be in labour and having babies and i couldnt get on to find out!! lol

think i really realized what a nice wee community this place is...:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->