Lots of EWCM for several days but no sign of ovulation :-(

Girly123

Reaction score
I don't understand why I haven't ovulated this month. My cycles have been 38 days for the last 3 cycles and I have ovulated at slightly different times (between day 21 and day 25) but now this month I am on day 40 tomorrow and no sign of ovulation :-( xx

If I don't ovulate will my period eventually come? Xx

It looks like you have alot of disturbed temps which definitely affect the accuracy. Are they disturbed because of the time you took them or for other reasons? It doesn't look like you have O'd yet, but potentially with all the fertile CM, you will in the next couple of days!!

If you get to CD60 and do not have AF yet, go ahead and see a doctor to see if they can jumpstart AF.

I'm in the same situation it really sucks :(

They are disturbed due to the time yes. Only by about an hour due to having a lie in when not at work. I still do them as soon as I wake before moving just some at 6:15 and some more at 7. I wish my body just 'worked' x

Bazzb what were your cycles like before this one? X

Before my mmc they were 35-45

Since my mmc
And so far im on cd 42 and no O

Hi ladies, just wanted to say I had the same this cycle, with patches of fertile type cm, was sure it was going to be annov. I ended up o'ing on cd40 something, and am now 10dpo with great high temps- so it can still happen!! Also, maybe just a weird coincidence, but I got so frustrated with taking supplements and having a long cycle that I stopped taking anything, and within 6 days of doing that I was ovulating.

They are disturbed due to the time yes. Only by about an hour due to having a lie in when not at work. I still do them as soon as I wake before moving just some at 6:15 and some more at 7. I wish my body just 'worked' x

Understand that some bodies are very sensitive to time shifts. They don't like you to report your temps outside of the hour and for every 20 mins there is a shift in temps in the morning, so its best to be right on time.

Yer I understand that. However the last 4 cycles have shown temp shift an ovulation date has agreed with period 14 days later. This month no period and no temp shift agrees with no ovulation. Just don't know why cxx

I always od late befor my Mc lik cd 20-30ish but never lik this
Last cycle I od on cd 113 lol I confirmed it through tempting

I would make a guess towards estrogen dominance... How about lifestyle? Diet etc? Are these good? High cortisol levels and foods that cause hormone disruptions can really throw off your hormones, all it takes is one imbalance to throw of the whole process!

My guess would be that you were already a little bit sensitive to hormone disruptions.

I've been to an endocronolist estrogen and all other hormones are normal in April 2013
My thyroid funcyion was low and prolactin were high but but since starting my Thyroid meds have returned to normal

I eat pretty good. I could eat more fruit I guess though
I'm 113 pounds and 5"3

That is odd that your cycles are taking so long but hormones completely fine!! I guess your thyroid could be to blame but when I had long irregular cycles my thyroid was still bang on.

I wonder what they didn't test for because this honestly sounds like a deficiency somewhere.

Unexplained fertility issues are generally when we spot on cycles but no baby, given your cycles are taking so long there must be a reason!

I would start by eating a high ratio of fats and proteins to low low carbs. I doubt no fruit would mess it up, they are really just sugar with a few vitamins!

Are you on a multi vitamin? And have you had your vit d checked?

I'm on prenatal vitamins
They said they tested everything but I didn't get the specifics
Last summer I got pregnant in my first cycle using opk it is odd

My cycles have never been like this before
I was taking vitex but I am so fed up that I stopped taking it

Thx for taking the time to reply to me xx

Thats no problem! I know how frustrating it can be.

When I had an ectopic I didn't get my next cycle for 3 months, then there was about a year and a half where I would only get af every three months or so. I don't know exactly why that happens but it does. Hang in there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->