Lots of girls bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much you after for all the Muslins and the boyfriend cardi hun? x

how many Muslins do you have left (pink and white) and how much for them hun? x

All the white are def available, and just waiting to hear back about the pink, can post the white ones tomorrow for £4? x

How many are there of the white ones. I'll take the white but I think I'll wait and see if you have sold the pink ones. That way you only have to post once.
If you get an answer tonight then I can PayPal the money over but if not dont worry.

Yep thats cool, I'd imagine they'd be on later and let me know! I will PM you once i know!x

Morning hun,

Did you hear back about the pink muslins? If its just the white ones I'll paypal the money over today for you.
:flower:

What size are the trousers hun?

Sorry theyre 6-9 months x

thanks hun but they will be too small.

No problem! Want the other stuff? x

yes please. :flower:

So Leggings and Dress set 9-12 and the Denim dress 12-18?

Make me an offer hun x

you already quoted me £5. xx

Sorry i forgot, this gets confusing! Thats fine, I'll Pm you now x

how many Muslins do you have left (pink and white) and how much for them hun? x

All the white are def available, and just waiting to hear back about the pink, can post the white ones tomorrow for £4? x

How many are there of the white ones. I'll take the white but I think I'll wait and see if you have sold the pink ones. That way you only have to post once.
If you get an answer tonight then I can PayPal the money over but if not dont worry.

Yep thats cool, I'd imagine they'd be on later and let me know! I will PM you once i know!x

Morning hun,

Did you hear back about the pink muslins? If its just the white ones I'll paypal the money over today for you.
:flower:

Hiya, Well i dont know if shes come back to the thread but I have a bill to pay though so need to sell everything asap really so if you want them all thats fine, ill PM you x

EEEEEEEEEEEEKKK!

How much for these hun (can you PM me cos I'll prob forget lol)

M&S Top & Leggings 6-9months
Next white leggings and purple floral top 6-9months
Butterfly Dress 6-9months
Pumpkin Patch Dress 6-12months

Mwah x

EEEEEEEEEEEEKKK!

How much for these hun (can you PM me cos I'll prob forget lol)

M&S Top & Leggings 6-9months
Next white leggings and purple floral top 6-9months
Butterfly Dress 6-9months
Pumpkin Patch Dress 6-12months

Mwah x

PM'd :D x

how much would it cost for all items 9-12months except the next jacket. its divine honestly but i think it might be too heavy to get much wear out of it iykwim. im also in ireland.

how much would it cost for all items 9-12months except the next jacket. its divine honestly but i think it might be too heavy to get much wear out of it iykwim. im also in ireland.

Hiya, Tomorrow ill get all the 9-12 items left together and weigh them and work out how much postage would be to ireland for you I'll PM you once ive done it, might be evening time though! In the meantime ill hold all 9-12 clothes x

thanks so much. i cant keep up with nicole growing so fast. i know shes only 5mths but shes fitting into 9-12mths, shes very long like her brother. hes 12yrs old and in medium to large mens for the length, hes 6foot 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"