Lots of girls bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks so much. i cant keep up with nicole growing so fast. i know shes only 5mths but shes fitting into 9-12mths, shes very long like her brother. hes 12yrs old and in medium to large mens for the length, hes 6foot 1

Holy Macaroni! You have some tall babies there, supermodel maybe? :haha:
I'll go through it this morning as im not rushing out like i thought i was going to be. x

no rush. hopefully i will have both of them as supermodels............. dreaming of the money and free clothes lol

Iceylou - Pic of all the 9-12month bits!

https://media10.dropshots.com/photos/695104/20100113/074827.jpg

Limpetsmum - Pic of all the bibs ive dug out for you,

https://media9.dropshots.com/photos/695104/20100113/074637.jpg

hi hun items arrived this morning they are great thank you x

Second lot of parcels still not sent Ive had car issues/problems with doors, locks and engines :S, Getting my mums tomorrow so will be posting the rest! :)

heya how much for Pink Next Jacket 9-12months

Next Bubble cord dress 6-9months

Blue Spotty set 6-9months
Purple Sleepsuit 6-9months x

heya how much for Pink Next Jacket 9-12months

Next Bubble cord dress 6-9months

Blue Spotty set 6-9months
Purple Sleepsuit 6-9months x

Need to check someone wanted the Jacket but need to make sure first.. ill get back to you on that one..

For the other 3 outfits hows £6.50posted??

Hey hun - thanks for digging those bibs out - i'll take them please. Also how much are you asking for your shoes & what size are they, possibly interested in the white ones & the black ones depending on size.
Just noticed i missed out on pink muslins too ggrrrr :haha:
Let me know a total sweetie & can i paypal you over the weekend?
Lv us xxx

Hey hun - thanks for digging those bibs out - i'll take them please. Also how much are you asking for your shoes & what size are they, possibly interested in the white ones & the black ones depending on size.
Just noticed i missed out on pink muslins too ggrrrr :haha:
Let me know a total sweetie & can i paypal you over the weekend?
Lv us xxx

The shoes are like size1 / pram shoes, Possibly up to 6 months or something, im not really sure, i didnt really use them. the white ones fitted Ava at about 8months though x

Let me know if you want them and ill PM you x

How much for spotty dress n 6-12 month boots? What size are the last pair of shoes?

How much for spotty dress n 6-12 month boots? What size are the last pair of shoes?

Hey, The white shoes? Someones already asked about them just waiting on a reply PM for them.

Spotty dress and both pairs of 6-12month boots? hows £6.50 sound? x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya