• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lots of illness since BFP?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just wanted to check I wasn't the only one, has anyone else been ill a lot more than normal since getting their BFP? I didn't get this with my son (perhaps because it was summer then and winter now), but I have been unusually ill. Over Christmas I got the worst cold I'd ever had, it verged on flu with a fever and achey body. I had the worst cough I've had in a long time too - which I think may have been a chest infection, because it was disgusting once it loosened up. That cold led on to a sinus infection which lasted ten days. Ten days of agony in my head! I was so upset! All this took up my two week Christmas holiday from school (teacher). I thought that was it, but no! The cough I thought I'd got rid of has come back with a vengeance over two weeks later and I've now also lost my voice; very useful as a teacher! I've also started to feel really achey all over again.

I just can't seem to get well. I eat really healthily too - loads of fruits and vegetables, plenty of water, lots of low GI carbs and protein too. I just don't get it! I'm normally pretty healthy except for my one or two colds a year (mild ones with a runny nose and a sore throat). Anyone else?

x

I haven't personally, but I do know that prior to implantation, your body becomes less immune to illnesses as to prevent your body from attacking and rejecting the fertilized egg. This could explain your sudden decrease immunity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->