lots of movement

sam1984

Reaction score
very happy as for the past few days i have felt something down low, but this morning baby has not topped with very fidgety movements that are very obvious.

did laugh when i told dh that i could feel baby and he said he felt the baby moving the night before while i was sleeping.

i am only 13 weeks

babe ive felt mine move :) maily first thing of a mornin when im eatin my cornflakes haha its magical :) xxx

is this your first?
i have been feeling flutterings for a little while now but this morning it has been real defined movements.
baby has been really active since 7 this morning and i think only taken about a half hour break.
hoping this is not an indicator of what it is going to be like when baby arrives

very happy as for the past few days i have felt something down low, but this morning baby has not topped with very fidgety movements that are very obvious.

did laugh when i told dh that i could feel baby and he said he felt the baby moving the night before while i was sleeping.

i am only 13 weeks

Lucky. I'm almost 14 weeks and I'm not 100% sure I've felt movement.
I think I have, but I'm just not positive.
My poor husband wants so badly to feel something. He missed both scans i've had, so he hasn't even seen the baby yet. It will mean so much to him when he can feel it moving!
I can't wait.

I felt a pop the other morning but doubt it was bubba. I was chasing it around with the doppler last night and it had an elevated heart rate from being active but I couldn't feel a thing lol. Can't wait though!

Cannot WAIT until i feel movement.

At the moment, I can kind of feel something there. If that makes sense. Not so much movements, but i am starting to feel different. I've suddenly become MUCH more aware of the baby in my belly!

is this your first?
i have been feeling flutterings for a little while now but this morning it has been real defined movements.
baby has been really active since 7 this morning and i think only taken about a half hour break.
hoping this is not an indicator of what it is going to be like when baby arrives

Yea it is my first bit mad tbf :) but really good tho haha xx

I read somewhere that really slim ladies will tend to feel movement earlier in pregnancy.
I'm afraid that since I'm quite chunky (us size 16/18) that I might not feel the baby move until well past 20 weeks.
Are all of you feeling early movement skinny chicks? ;p

I'm a US size 8-10 (I think), UK size 10-12. So pretty average sized.
No feeling movements for sure yet!

im a size 18 babe and feel movements x

i've had a few of the little bubble like movements but nothing big yet i cant wait

I had that bout the same time as you like u got trapped wind but it aint haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->