Love, Hate My New Smart Phone

juliep

Reaction score
Been meaning to buy a new phone for years, everyone I knew had new smart phones.

A special offer on a contract on a Samsung Ace finally prompted to say goodbye to the phone I owned for 5 years.

I love having internet on the go, the GPS, the ability to check my email on the go, to go on ebay.

My hate is the ability to make phone calls, need tp press a dozen buttons before I can connect, then half the time I can not disconnect. I miss my old phone!

Anyone know of an app for my phone diary, I need a fortnightly reminder facility.

Ta if you do!

oh my god! I have just got the same phone and its driving me crazy! It takes forever to make a phone call but can connect to facebook in 2 seconds. Bizarre! And I just cannot stand typing a text on that stupid qwerty keyboard... Hope we get used to it soon! x

oh my god! I have just got the same phone and its driving me crazy! It takes forever to make a phone call but can connect to facebook in 2 seconds. Bizarre! And I just cannot stand typing a text on that stupid qwerty keyboard... Hope we get used to it soon! x

If you want a different phone but still an android smart phone get a HTC as you can get alphanumeric keyboards for the touch screen on that. When I got my contract out I got a HTC and loved it but unfortunately lost it on my birthday bought a samsung handset to replace it and can't stand it. My upgrade is due in a couple of months and I can't wait to get back to HTC and an alphanumeric keyboard lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->