Love my Issy!!

tannembaum

Little Elsie bums mum!
Reaction score
I put Elsie's issy bear on her for the first time today!! TBH it wasn't my fave as it was so bulky on her little bum :) BUT now I love it, she was in it for 3 hours and when I changed her I thought she hadn't wee'd as it was so dry, it wasn't until I took the insert out I realised it was soked through. I'm very impressed with the absorbancy!! But it means I'm gonna spend so much more money on them lol :haha:

I love issys too! Im gradually buying more and more

Yah, Issys are addictive because they are just so good! I've got another 2 on the way :blush:

another issy lover here!! i love them they are my favourite nappy atm even though they are quite bulky on my itty baby, they are just gorgeous and so absorbant! i have 9 now after i ordered another today :) x

I LOVE my Issy's I have 16 now and have just ordered another 3 from Aus. They are my favs they are my workhorse, reliable nappy. If in doubt through an Issy on they always last so long and look great.

I used my first one today- and it's fab! I was unsure cos it's a bit bulky at the front buuuut it held in his mega wees really well, so yay! Damn- I was hoping not to like it too much so I would be able to resist the other cute ones i've seen... :dohh:

im tempted to try one since you all rave about them lol someone give me the link quick before my sensible head comes back

We can resist together, Jetters :rofl:

I keep looking at the Australian site and all their lovely designs :dohh:

ok you ladies are to blame if i go broke when i get to oz buying issys

Another Lover here! I've got 6 and 2 sitting with Michelle at Issybear waiting for the end of September and the rest of my order when more new prints come in. :lol: The insert ROCK, and the fact they come with 2 inserts is fantastic, I use one in my Issy, and the other in the WNOS, works fantastically!

im tempted to try one since you all rave about them lol someone give me the link quick before my sensible head comes back

https://www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk/acatalog/Issy_Bear.html :winkwink:

I Looooooooove mine :lol: I really want some more but got to see if this baby is a boy or a girl :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->