Love the nn Caggie... Full name ideas?

Dantes Mom

Reaction score
I love the nn Caggie but i need a more original full name.

My boys are Dante and Roman so need something to go with that but I really love Caggie.

I also like Sienna and Mila middle name will more than likely be Paris and surname is Walters.

If I was to use Sienna could I use Paris as a middle name as they are both places??

Thanks xx

I like Sienna Paris, it's cute! I think it goes better than Mila Paris out of your options but I like Sienna anyway.

I'm not sure as to a full name for Caggie, tbh I don't really like it. In made in chelsea (a sh*t tv programme) they have catherine who is known as caggie.

Where I'm from we use the term "Caggie" for like weird or something wrong, like Caggie handed

X

I like Sienna Paris, it's cute! I think it goes better than Mila Paris out of your options but I like Sienna anyway.

I'm not sure as to a full name for Caggie, tbh I don't really like it. In made in chelsea (a sh*t tv programme) they have catherine who is known as caggie.

Where I'm from we use the term "Caggie" for like weird or something wrong, like Caggie handed

X

Lol was thinking 'caggie handed' too its my guilty pleasure I suppose.

Do you not think sienna being a place in Italy and Paris being a place in France is a bit silly?

Thanks for replying xx

I'm glad ŷou knew the slang term, it was hard trying to explain it!!

Not at all, I don't think a lot of people know that sienna is a place either. Plus you won't necessarily use her middle name a lot, so people wouldn't always know it - if that makes sense?

I really like it, it won't age either xx

I wouldn't have put that together if you hadn't pointed it out, I would have just though.....Sienna Paris, what a pretty name :haha: But there will always be one person who points it out won't there :shrug:

Not a fan of 'Caggie' to be honest, it made me think of a cagoul!

Technically "Sienna" is a colour, and "Siena" is the place ;) I think Sienna Paris is a beautiful name.

Cagney - more commonly a boys name but you could try to feminize it:

Cagnie
Cagniegh

Sacagewea - pronounced - sac-a-g-wee-a it is native american girls name

you could make up a name, common surgestions are:

Cagnis
Cagatha
Cagleigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics