Love to Cook!

sarah54

Reaction score
If you love to cook or are an aspiring cook (like me) please join this group! I'd love to see everyone post recipes and pictures of the meals they have made.

I want to learn how to cook and start cooking more often for me and my hubby! I know you ladies have tons of recipes to share!

Different and unique recipes are always welcome along with the tried and true favorites!!

Happy cooking everyone!

Hey hun, Im a cooking fan, love making Cakes and Cooking lovely dinners :D Got loads of homemade recipes to share :)
What is your fave meal to cook? x

Hey! I love making homemade mac and cheese and meatballs, but also love making breakfast.

What about you? And for sure share all your fav recipes!!

Hiya,
I love cooking but i seem to make up things as i go along then forget what i've done to it!! but will love to swap reciepes xxx

I LOVE COOKING :) :) :)

I've posted quite a few of my favourite recipes in the Recipe Exchange area -- check them out, I can answer questions on 'em if you like..

How about when people do a nice recipe they post it on the thread w/ suggestions/tips.. or share your culinary catastrophes here too :)

Im so rubbish at cooking, but now im pregnant again, and with my daughter being weaned i would love to be able to cook proper home cooked meals instead of processed rubbish.

Will be keeping an eye out on this thread for futur refrences.

Sounds like a great idea Tasha, with almost every recipe I've tried I need to tweek it the next time.

When I get home from work tonight I will post my meatballs and mac and cheese recipes

Lets all post our recipes for our favourite dishes! :D

Hi all

I love to cook so all recipes and new ideas very welcome !!

https://www.babyandbump.com/recipe-exchange/104782-chicken-lemon-cream-penne.html

Here's a link to a recipe I posted it.. it's soooo delicious I want it right now. I made it with shrimp rather than chicken the first time and it tasted much better than it did with chicken (although still good). You don't have to use penne either, I used fusilli instead (held onto the sauce better) :)

Tastes great as "leftovers" too for lunch the next day!

i love cooking too and would be great to swap recipes!

I love to cook my nans goulash, but i just gotta think what i put int, as i normally just chuck it all in and dont think what im doing, if that makes sense? xxx

^ makes total sense~ I make it up as I go along most of the time when I cook too, but I LOVE reading recipes and try anything I think might taste good :)

Traditional Italian Recipe

Spaghetti Bolognaise - Serves 2 (serves 4 if using 2 cartons of Passata and extra spaghetti)

1 Carton of Tomato Passata
Handful of Fresh Basil, Roughly Chopped
3 Garlic Cloves
1 Red Onion
Salt and Pepper to Season
Sprinkle of Dried Mixed Herbs
Small Packet of Mince (Beef or Lamb is best)
Wholemeal Spaghetti

I also add A Diced Red Pepper and Diced Mushrooms to bulk it up a bit :)

Finely Chop Onion and Garlic (or use a garlic crusher)
Heat small amount of oil in pan, There is fat in the meat so not a lot of oil is needed.
Add Mince, fry for 2 min then add onion and garlic, fry for another 2 min, once Mince is browned add passata, basil, herbs and seasoning and simmer for 10 min on a low heat whilst cooking spaghetti.

Serve with a small amount of parmesan cheese or grated cheddar on top.

Garlic Bread goes really well with Italian Pasta Dishes, but to make a more healthier version see recipe below.

1 Fresh wholemeal french stick/baguette
3tbsp Low fat spread
Finely Chopped Garlic
Mixed Herbs

Slice baguette but dont cut the whole way through, so that the bread stays together.
Melt the spread and garlic and herbs together for a few seconds in microwave.
Using a pastry brush, brush inbetween slices and on the top and bake for 10 min in a warm oven.

Does anyone have a good recipe for a chicken dinner that is fast and easy to prepare but has not dairy in it? Thanks!

Hey girls, theres already a cooks club. :) Maybe join the two threads together? It's called homecooks club.

Does anyone have a good recipe for a chicken dinner that is fast and easy to prepare but has not dairy in it? Thanks!

https://www.babyandbump.com/recipe-exchange/75721-thai-chicken-recipe.html

:) no dairy in there!!

Thank you so much Tasha! Can't wait to try it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->