2 tbsp (30mL) finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
1 tbsp (15mL) finely chopped fresh rosemary
1 tbsp (15mL) finely chopped fresh thyme
1 tbsp (15mL) extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 tsp (1mL) salt
1/4 tsp (1mL) freshly ground black pepper
1lb (450g) pork tenderloin
2 tbsp (30mL) Dijon mustard

Preheat oven to 400F (200C). Lightly oil a wire rack or coat it with nonstick cooking spray. Set the rack in a baking sheet.

In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, rosemary, thyme, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.

Using paper towels, pat dry the pork tenderloin.

On a piece of plastic wrap, spread out half the bread crumb mixture in a strip as long as the tenderloin. Coat one side of the tenderloin with half the mustard.

Turn tenderloin over and set down in the crumbs so they stick to the mustard. Coat remaining surface of the meat with the rest of the mustard. Press second side of the pork into the remaining crumb mixture.

Transfer tenderloin to prepared rack.

Roast until crust is golden, the tenederloin is barely pink in the centre, and the internal temperature is 155F (68C), 35-45 minutes.

Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.

NOTES -->
I don't recommend using a "seedy" Dijon mustard, get the smooth kind! :) It really does turn out delicious.. enjoy!

You can buy 2 small pork tenderloins and do this, that's what I usually do as they are usually sold in 2-packs here!

Great thread! I only have a few minutes online so I don't have time to post one but I will definitely post something a bit later.

Anyone else have any great recipes to share?! I'm looking for some more dinner ideas!

Easy(and low-fat) chicken curry
Cube 2 chicken breasts & place in a saucepan with a diced onion, finely chopped apple, tablespoon of Branston pickle, tin of chopped tomatoes & a couple of spoons of curry powder(depends how hot you like it) Once its heated through, cover with lid & turn heat to low for 20 mnins. Then remove lid, tun heat up(stirring it occasionally to prevent it sticking) until it thickens a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->