lovebunny???

memysonand3

all done & loven my kids
Reaction score
any body know if she had her baby yet she is really close and should have it anytime just wanted to check up on her

I haven't seen her online lately but I might have not noticed :) hopefully she sees this.

I also haven't seen her post for a while. Hope she's okay xx

I think shes due new yrs eve and as far as i know she hasnt had her yet but apologies if im wrong!! xx

hmm, yeah...actually- not seen a post from her in a bit..? :shrug:

anyone got her on fb or a txt buddy or sumthng? x

She last posted today just before 4pm according to her profile...:shrug:

yeh i think shes due a few days after me and im 39 weeks! seen her post bump pics a few days ago (i think)! im sure shes fine :) xx

I saw her post about RATM being number one...so must have been either sunday or monday! Yeah she's due the day before me I think x

yea i try not to worry but that girl was sticken up for me when i was getting put down on here i just want to make sure her and her little girl are doen ok i am sure she is just doing las preperations before the holidays and her little girl gets here thanks everybody for at least looken and thinken bout her

yea i try not to worry but that girl was sticken up for me when i was getting put down on here i just want to make sure her and her little girl are doen ok i am sure she is just doing las preperations before the holidays and her little girl gets here thanks everybody for at least looken and thinken bout her

WHAT!when were you being put down!?!:growlmad:

WHAT!when were you being put down!?!:growlmad:

if you go back to my thread the 18 and pregnant with triplets you will see on page two this lady who was goen at me and you will see how love bunny responded :hugs: man i read through that thread and didnt realize how much i already talked to the STM girls in that thread lol

ok i still havent heard from love bunny anybody know if she had her little girl yet??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->