Lovenox, side effects and Morning Sickness - Anyone?

flynikitta

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm seven weeks, 4 days and have been taking daily shots of lovenox since week 4. Morning sickness set in around week 5. Yes, I have the typical nausea and vomiting, but I also get crazy dizzy. Like anytime I move the world spins. I have also experienced black dots clouding my vision, and pins and needles in my arms and legs.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone out there is on lovenox and has related any of these feelings to the drug or if this is just typical morning sickness.

What have your experiences on lovenox been like?

Thanks for sharing!

Im not really sure. But it could indicate low blood pressure as well as normal pregnancy symptoms.

Don't mean to care you but I think lovenox has detrimental side effects and has been linked to baby having heart defect. Speak with your doctor before taking but I think research was done on this

I'm not sure if pp didn't read that op is already on the lovenox, but she definitely should not stop taking lovenox before asking her dr about the risks. Most likely she's taking it for blood clots, and that can be extremely dangerous if not treated with thinners. So, sure, talk to your dr but never just stop a medication before checking with your dr. That's dangerous.

I had a friend on lovenox while pregnant and she got dizzy too. Not sure if it was from the lovenox though. Def ask your dr. It could also be from low blood sugar, and low bp. Hope you get some answers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->