Loving it

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
i know being a mum is the hardest thing i have ever done and some days i crave someone to be around just so that its not me, all me and no break

BUT

i am loving it, i have a beautiful little girl who is so cute, she always smiles at me, she loves watching me chatter away and when she sleeps on me, well words cannot express it is the best thing ever.

i just wanted to take a moment to myself away from nappies, bottles cleaning and tons of washing to think, wow even with all this its the greatest job ever and i love it.... and i love her. she is my world and gives me so much joy, we just focus on the bad and critise ourslefs to much

just a feel good thread, hope you all love being a mummy tooo

I couldn't agree more. The magical moments make the rubbish bits seem not so bad. Babies are truly wonderful gifts and I am grateful for my three georgous little girls.

That's so true huni. It's new to most of us and we manage to juggle so many things. It can be unbelieveably difficult at times but it's definitely worth every single second of sleeplessness & worry. :hugs:

Every day I cuddle Lewis and tell him how much I love him and how he's everything to me, it brings a tear to my eye every time. :blush: (Then again I am an emotional wreck through lack of sleep) :rofl:

I love my little fella to bits and my heart is fit to burst when I look at him. I didn't think I could love something soo much.

We should cherish every moment asleep, please god just one full night, and awake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->