Loving the 3rd Trimester - Don't Want It To End

KandyKinz

Longtime Mama
Reaction score
I am constantly hearing how people are so fed up with being pregnant and how they can't wait to have their baby, etc, etc... So is it weird that I actually love being pregnant and that the thought of not being pregnant anymore actually makes me kinda sad. Well, the first 20 weeks or so were horrific and I'm certainly glad for that part to be over... but I just find being in the third trimester absolutely blissful. I love having a baby belly and feeling the movements and the excitement of it all. I only wish it would last a little bit longer just so I could prolong the duration of time I'm able to savour the experience. Time just flies by too fast :cry:

I have wrote 2 threads like this! I know this is my last pregnancy and I feel like I am setting myself up for PPD as I don't want it to end! I have been trying to focus on how uncomfortable I am just to try and get to the point of wanting this to be over=( I also got everything washed and ready for baby but I just don't feel ready for her yet!

Im not going to lie i was definately expecting to click on this thread and see the words "Said no pregnant woman ever" Haha...

I felt that way very strongly with my daughter. The end of this pregnancy has been a lot harder, so this time I'm ready to be done. My daughter isn't quite 2 yet, so that's been harder. I've also had a head cold for over a month and am having a lot of digestive issues I didn't have last time (frequent diarrhea, nausea, etc).

But I can relate to how you're feeling because I LOVED being pregnant with my daughter and was SO. SAD when it was over!

There are definitely wonderful things about pregnancy and this little girl will most likely be my last baby. It's hard to think about that sometimes. I'm so uncomfortable this time that I've focused on that (hard not to) I do enjoy feeling her move in my tummy though. It's amazing!

I feel like that 50% of the time. Sometimes I also just want to cuddle my actual baby. I'm also relieved that soon I'll be able to see that she's fine and breathing and won't have to rely on movements haha.
But I had an easy pregnancy healthwise (anxiety wise it's another story haha) and it might be my last, so sometimes I'm just sad it's all gonna be over soon. I take a ton of pictures! And I think about the delicious sushis I'll finally eat when I lose my belly!

I felt that way very strongly with my daughter. The end of this pregnancy has been a lot harder, so this time I'm ready to be done. My daughter isn't quite 2 yet, so that's been harder. I've also had a head cold for over a month and am having a lot of digestive issues I didn't have last time (frequent diarrhea, nausea, etc).

But I can relate to how you're feeling because I LOVED being pregnant with my daughter and was SO. SAD when it was over!

How did you do after she was born? I'm so nervous about PPD.

I am kind of the same. I'm going to really miss being pregnant especially as this is my last pregnancy.

Most of the women in my family are like this! I am the opposite - a big complainer. Lol. I haven't had an especially rough pregnancy or anything, I'm just over it. I'm sure I'll miss being pregnant once it's over, so I know I really should cherish these days... especially because it's my last few weeks with just my firstborn.

I know I was like this with my previous kids, but this time I think I'm suffering from an extreme version of it.

Maybe because it might be my last. I'd love one more after this, but hubby is not to keen on that idea and well... it takes two. Or it could be that this baby is measuring small and we're being monitored more frequently and that as a result of that the odds of baby needing to come out sooner as opposed to later is much higher this time around. My other babies all came postdates and I think if I had it in my head that there was a pretty good chance that this baby would hold over till 40 weeks or beyond I'd feel a little more content... But given the circumstances, this baby likely won't be a postdates baby... And if that's the case, I sort of feel as though I'm going to be robbed from the full experience... Even though that hasn't even happened yet. I know that probably sounds stupid.... So I'll just blame it on the hormones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->