Loving This Ignore Thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andypanda6570

3 Boys and an Angel Ava
Reaction score
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I just figured out we have ignore on here............ I am sooooooooooooo
excited. Now I can put the weirdo nutzo disgusting person I can't stand on ignore and I don't have to see her posts ...I am in heaven right now :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Just thought I would let people know about this, just in case you can't stand someone on here you can put them on ignore and don't have to deal with them, great option... :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Andrea, if you wanted to ignore me you could have just said so :brat::brat::brat::brat:

Hey Andrea, how does it work then? Do all the posts from that person just not appear whe you are viewing a thread then? Do you just get a blank space or what? Glad you found it anyway. How are you doing now? xxx

Andrea, if you wanted to ignore me you could have just said so :brat::brat::brat::brat:

LOL...XOOXOX:hugs::hugs:

Hey Andrea, how does it work then? Do all the posts from that person just not appear whe you are viewing a thread then? Do you just get a blank space or what? Glad you found it anyway. How are you doing now? xxx

Yes all the posts do NOT appear and no you don't get a blank it is just like reading a regular thread . I am doing better, how about you? :hugs::hugs:

LOL...XOOXOX:hugs::hugs:

Yes all the posts do NOT appear and no you don't get a blank it is just like reading a regular thread . I am doing better, how about you? :hugs::hugs:

Hi Andrea, you sound much better now.

OMG I never knew this existed! I assume you can read this message? :xmas13: Can they see your posts? I'm really intreagued!

Why cant there be a 'ignore' button for that damn witch!! :haha:

OMG I never knew this existed! I assume you can read this message? :xmas13: Can they see your posts? I'm really intreagued!

Why cant there be a 'ignore' button for that damn witch!! :haha:

Ha! Wish there was!

I'm Ok Andrea, trying to get out and about a bit more and do more in the garden to keep myself busy. Glad you found that function, I actually tried it last night, it does work! xxx

I hope that this isn't me you are ignoring AndyPanda...LOL.

Love this feature!

If you have a personal issue with another member, then keep it between yourselves. Public announcement that you have someone on ignore is rather childish, and in particularly bad taste within the loss forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rubysan
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->