Low AMH and low follicle count

Hoping for b

Reaction score
Hi All

I am new to this site. I just received the news that I have an AMH count of .07 and only have 3 follicles on one ovary and none on the other. I get my period every 26-29 days so really was not expecting this news. Does anyone know whether this could be something temporary or any success stories?

Many thanks

Hi there! I'm also looking for more information/ success stories from ladies with low AMH. I'm 29, been TTC for exactly one year, and found out last week that my AMH is .26. All other tests were normal. My cycles are very regular, between 26-29 days. I get a positive OPK every month on days 13-15 and my BBT always rises after ovulation. I'm very frustrated, but still VERY optimistic and hopeful. I have a consultation appt with an RE next week. Any positive advice would be so much appreciated!

I just found out similar news. Last cycle i had positive opk and thermal shift but my labs 8dpo concluded i didnt ovulate they were 2.8. I went in for cd3 labs and fsh 6.4. e2 32. and amh .65

Hi Alleysm! Are you going to see an RE? I have two appointments with two different RE's this week.

No we will not be seeing an re or fs. Just going to keep our obgyn who is great and keep trying! I got some clomid from a friend so we will try that for two cycles

Well keep me updated! :) I'm a little anxious for this RE appointments. Of course I'd rather not have to do aggressive medical assistance but will if that's what I have to do. I've been researching like crazy and there's so much differing information out there......

Let me know how your re appointment goes. Id be interested to know what plan they design for you!

hy,I am going to start my IVF this cycle.I am 28 year old with FSH 6.Today is my CD2 and i had 8 antral follicle count.Is this low for 28 year old lady?

Alston why are you doing ivf?
Mrsr83 what did the re say? Any news?

Alston why are you doing ivf?
Mrsr83 what did the re say? Any news?

Hi there! Well I saw 2 RE's last week... the 1st is one that specializes in DOR, and he suggested I go straight to IVF. Not in a pushy kind of way, but in a way where he felt all the other options would just be a waste of time. That our best chances of conceiving will either be naturally, or IVF. I really liked him though, he sympathized and even showed me some numbers of his niece, who also has very low AMH and is only 31, telling me I'm not alone.

The 2nd was referred to me by my OBGYN. He does not specialize in DOR but is a popular doctor in Dallas. He first offered up IUI, but said he'd do IVF even with my numbers. He did do a quick exam on me which included an ultra-sound. It definitely made me feel better to know he didn't see any new red flags and that I had lots of follicles getting ready for next month!

We are leaning toward the 1st RE because he does more DOR cases and seemed to much more passionate about it. Right now though, we're trying to figure out the timing for everything... hoping for a natural conception before the process begins, but will move forward with IVF if not! Staying as optimistic as possible :)

How are you doing??

Are you worried about ivf?
I am having my first every anovulatory cycle. This is the first time i havent had a thermal shift on bbt. So that coupled with my shit results last cycle i am having a martini. I still plan to do two cycles of clomid. This dor and ttc is just so taxing on the emotions. January will mark three years for me.

Are you worried about ivf?
I am having my first every anovulatory cycle. This is the first time i havent had a thermal shift on bbt. So that coupled with my shit results last cycle i am having a martini. I still plan to do two cycles of clomid. This dor and ttc is just so taxing on the emotions. January will mark three years for me.

I am worried but I feel like I need to just plow through everything will all the resources I have! Just to give everything the best shot I possibly can. I still have a lot of questions for my RE though now that we've had time to let the info digest, so I'm thinking we wouldn't do anything before January.

Do you take any supplements? I'm not sure if it really helps, but I feel like it can't hurt. I take a prenatal and have been taking Pregnitude for the last two months.... and I don't know if it's the supplements or coincidence, but my luteal phase has increased 3 days over the last 3 cycles. It gives me hope!

I hear ya on the martini's though ;)

I do take supplements. Prenatal of course and coq10. Im also low on dhea and vit d which i think is common with dor so i take those as well. Vit c because its flu season. :) cheers! I hope you get a bfp before you have to do ivf!!!

I do take supplements. Prenatal of course and coq10. Im also low on dhea and vit d which i think is common with dor so i take those as well. Vit c because its flu season. :) cheers! I hope you get a bfp before you have to do ivf!!!

Thanks girl, and I'm for yours soon too! The more success stories, the BETTER.

What's your dosage on the CoQ10? And where do you buy it?? I've been reading about it and will add that to my regime...

I take 300mg with no side effects. But make sure you get kaneka coq10. Its highly recommended and great quality. If you google kaneka coq10 you should see the website which will show you the labels its sold under. I get mine from puritans pride online

Great - Thanks so much. Keep me updated on everything! Sending you good vibes! :)

Super good ju-ju your way! Martinis for two! Me and you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->