low amh should i go for ivf?

yorkshire

Reaction score
Hello I would really appreciate some help. I am 30 years old my amh is at 1.76 low fertility.
I have already conceived naturally twice but miscarried.
I found out about the amh after my second mc.
I had 5 rounds of menopur 75 but no result.
I wonder should I go for an ivf?
Maybe its to early, should I try it naturally for some months?
I am afraid that my amh may fall more.
I am very confused If anyone could advice that would be so helpfull...

Hi there. Im 38 and was told my AMH is very low for my age, 2.7, and have Jyst had a failed cycle of Ivf which was self funded as we already have one son so don't qualify for it on Nhs. Iv found the treatment itself pretty straight forward, but now it hasn't worked I feel like a different person, very depressed and questioning everything. I would say , if u can get it free, then get your name down on Nhs now as it's around 12 months waiting iv heard, and just keep trying between now and then. If its self funded then it's worth asking consultant in reality how many eggs they would expect from a cycle . It's a lot of money to waste if u have to cancel halfway through due to poor response.

I'm 28 with fsh of 18 and amh of less then 2. I miscarried a year ago but didn't know then that I had rubbish fsh/amh. I also have endometriosis.
I am going to a private clinic in may to talk about ivf as nhs wont help as I'm not over 30! I know it's going to cost loads but I feel I have no choice as I want to be pregnant soooo bad and the clinic sounded quite hopeful because of my age, u are also very young so if I were u I would def consider ivf! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->