Low back pain

swimmyj1

Reaction score
Hey so I just hit 9 weeks. Furthest I've ever gotten in a pregnancy :happydance: (2 previous losses). But I have been having pretty intense lower back pain. Is anyone else having this or had it with previous pregnancies? any advise is helpful. Thank you :hugs:

I'm 9+1 by baby measurements 9+6 by dates. I've had back pain only on the right side since before I got a bfp. I had early scans cause they thought I was having ectopic cause of the pains I was getting. Baby is all snug in the right place though. When I asked why I am getting the pains they couldn't really give an answer they just said its everything stretching and moving. I wouldn't worry about it, just try and rest. My last pregnancy was the same, the later I got in pregnancy the worse it got. :( x

thanks :) it seems to be going away today so hopefully it was nothing. My 8 week scan was perfect and im going in for one more on thursday just for peace of mind :)

Wish I could get another for peace of mind but I have to wait till 12 weeks. Good luck with the scan x

Im just over 13wks now & i had low back ache Weds & Thursday last week just random then it went, im guessing its the hormones loosening the ligaments in lower bavk to allow for expansion :) i had backache on the day i got bfp along with cramping aswell. With my son, i got bfp then had bavk ache bad for a whole week, i think it just kicks in randomly but all normal

I'm 9 almost 10 weeks and have been having lower back pain, as well as sciatica pain that shoots from my back through my butt and down my thigh. Your hips do widen throughout your pregnancy in preparation for childbirth and since my pants are barely fitting around the waist now, I'm taking that that's what is going on. Congrats on making it further this pregnancy than all your others! <3

Been pregnant a few times and lower back pain was normal for me and started at 5 weeks..cant remember with what baby lol...im 11 weeks now and just started getting it

I'm having it but I am full of cold and think that isn't helping with aches and pains xx

I'm just really hoping my scan goes good on Thursday. I'm really nervous but i probably will my whole pregnancy lol. Today I noticed my pants are getting tighter eeekk

Just wanted to update (I hate when people don't lol) 10 week scan showed a great healthy little bean so still growing good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->