Low BBT

jomax

Reaction score
I've just started BBT charting and my temp appears quite low compared with the "normal" BBT of 98F. My temps the last 2 days have been 97.14 and then 96.35.

is this normal? help please!

ah the million dollar question! i don't know is the truth. i thought i was about 11 DPO but the last 2 days i've been getting symptons of ovulation so i'm really confused. (did a HPT yesterday and negative and i really don't have any symptoms of being pregnant)

in my previous cycle my AF was 3 days late and then i carried on menstruating for 17 days. i had a BFN but the dr said it was possible i miscarried. i thought perhaps i'd still ovulated whilst bleeding (sorry TMI) but maybe not.

i've just started to BBT chart now so maybe this will help. think i will just have to wait for next AF...

I dont know in all honesty hun...i know my temp tends to not go much higher than 98 after ovulation and is always around 96.70 to 97.20ish pre ovulation..everyone tends to be different. Charting will let u know what is the norm for u and u shud be able to see a pattern after a couple of cycles x

i just wish i'd started charting sooner!

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->