Low carb?

glamgirl

Mum of a beautiful Son
Reaction score
Just wondering, is it true that low carbohydrate make you lose more weight? I`m trying to be on a nice and healthy diet like eat 3 healthy meals a day.

But i get those moments when i want something sweet! I want to bake cakes but i think how thats gonna help me lose weight? Does anyone know what can i eat as sweet food if i fancy something sometime!!! Well for the moment it seems like its everyday i need something sweet. I`m trying fruits but still that sweet food which i call as SIN foods is on my mind.

So can anyone recommend me any sweet snack food that i can have and still be able to enjoy my diet which i`m trying to keep up with.

THANKS for reading!

Have you tried Snack a Jacks? Their popcorn is gorgeous and really low in calories. The caramel jumbo cakes are good for a sweet tooth too.

yea i tried them, they are nice and addictive. I`m thinking more of cakes if you know any that is good when you are on diet?

What if you made something that has good grains like oatmeal? Like say... oatmeal chocolate chip muffins?

INGREDIENTS (Nutrition)
235 ml milk
80 g quick cooking oats
1 egg
60 ml vegetable oil
125 g all-purpose flour
50 g white sugar
7 g baking powder
3 g salt
DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
In a small bowl, combine milk and oats; let soak for 15 minutes.
In a separate bowl, beat together egg and oil; stir in oatmeal mixture. In a third bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir flour mixture into wet ingredients, just until combined. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups until cups are 2/3 full.
Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.

If you wanted them to be chocolatey hon just bung some cocoa in there too!

maybe you could look at the weight watchers range? They seem to have quite a few sweet things/deserts

Yeah, Weightwatchers do loads of stuff (and there a £1 for two in Iceland)
- Strawberry / Blackberry cheesecake
- Lemon Merange pie
- Chocolate Éclairs
- Chocolate sponge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g