Low Dose Aspirin and C Section?

Amythyst

Reaction score
Hey there, I totally forgot about this and not even sure if my doctor remembers ... but I've been on low dose aspirin since about 20 weeks or so as a precaution to ward of pre-eclampsia and also to help with my blood pressure.

I am scheduled for a c section tomorrow morning and I just realized I have been taking it up until last night. Should I be worried at all or think it might cause some problems? I will remind them tomorrow morning but its so last minute I just kinda got worried about it. I'm also thinking I probably shouldn't take it tonight?

Ok I answered my own question and called the answering service for my doctor. She called and let me know that is perfectly fine that I've been on it and verified that the dosage I've been on is ok. She just told me not to take it tomorrow.

So even though I answered my own question, I wanted to close the loop on the thread. Maybe someone else might benefit from it. :)

I just want to say good luck on your c section tomorrow! How exciting that you finally get to meet your little peanut!

Thanks mod!! :D How are you doing? Did you get your fluid levels under control?

I'm good, thanks. This week they measured at 10, so still good. We are doing weekly scans from now till she's born to monitor it.

Oh I'm still so excited for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->