Low grade fever???

PinkCupcakes

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So long story put short I have PCOS and I had cervical cancer 1b1 a d went through surges to remove it. Me and Oh aren't trying and typical do the Pull out method.... Well I know I Oed finally after four months of nothing and my boobs are incredibly sore and I'm fatigued and have a low grade fever of 99.3-99.7 and it's been about four-five says of this. I thought I had a BFP on a blue test but pink tests are all BFN, is it normal to get a fever in the TWW?

EDIT: it started as a mild sore throat four or five days ago and then th sore throat went Away and now all i have is the fever and fatigue

It is normal for your temp to be up after you ovulate. Do you know what your pre-O temp were? From what I have read in the book "Taking charge of your fertility" your temps will stay up until 14-16 days post ovulation and then if they stay up past 18 days you can pretty much confirm pregnancy. Hope this helps! Sickness can throw your temps off as well so it will be most helpful to continue to take your temps for 18 days or until you get a visit from AF!

Thanks, I have no idea what my temps were before I Oed....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->