Low HCG but...

Kyliem87

Mummy of 1 Princess
Reaction score
We saw a baby! :happydance:

I was convinced this pregnancy was a miscarriage (I've already had 4) and by almost 7 weeks CB digi was still saying 2-3 weeks so I was really disheartened and concerned baby might be ectopic. Went in yesterday to have everything checked out and there was a beautiful little baby with a heartbeat! I am sooo excited!

HCG levels are low but apparently as long as they increase the actual numbers don't matter. I currently have a doubling time of 81 hours and they were;

7/12 - 26
9/12 - 56
29/12 - 2,272

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 18
Amazing I also had a early scan due to them digi I had 1-2 weeks then 2-3 weeks then 2-3 weeks at levela of hcg at 2400! Crazy the lady said it should pick it up over 2000! Turns out I am early than tracking from my af.... and I ovulation was late... I had a scan Monday and I had a gestation sac and yolk sac so dates where right 5 weeks ish... I'm back in 2 weeks on the 12th Jan. ... what did you see on the scan xxxx

Congrats! From what I've been reading around here, those clearblue tests aren't very accurate with the dating. It's what's keeping me from buying more :haha:

Amazing I also had a early scan due to them digi I had 1-2 weeks then 2-3 weeks then 2-3 weeks at levela of hcg at 2400! Crazy the lady said it should pick it up over 2000! Turns out I am early than tracking from my af.... and I ovulation was late... I had a scan Monday and I had a gestation sac and yolk sac so dates where right 5 weeks ish... I'm back in 2 weeks on the 12th Jan. ... what did you see on the scan xxxx

We saw everything. A sac, a yolk sac, the baby and the fetal heart pulse. I was so shocked as I honestly didn't think they would see anything at all! I should be 6+5 but baby is measuring 6w however I have a tilted uterus so it makes measuring the baby a bit harder! My youngest measured 4 days behind then a week later measured 3 days ahead so will wait and see at a later scan :) I'm spot on with my dates as I tracked ovulation and also I had bloods drawn on the 7th December which were 26 so I can't be too far out. For some reason I'm just having slow rising hcg but baby seems to be perfect so far! Apparently as long as they do rise it doesn't always matter what the number itself is which is good!

Theraphosadae - I've spent near £100 on them! >.< they were spot on with my daughters so I was really worried about this pregnancy but just goes to show no pregnancy is the same and no test can predict what is going on in there! Eek!

:flow:

Its lovely to see when the Baby is there, I cannot wait for the 12th!! The lady said to me that everyone hcg is different in everyone... Amazing how they grow tho... Il be 7 weeks-ish :flower:

hi!
im on a similar situation, are u doing all ok?
i saw the heartbeat of my baby last week, but doctor said that my beta numbers are not so good, 5w+6d were 2400.
tomorrow ill have another blood work and wednesday another scan.
i really hope everything is ok, i have had 4m/c

hi!
im on a similar situation, are u doing all ok?
i saw the heartbeat of my baby last week, but doctor said that my beta numbers are not so good, 5w+6d were 2400.
tomorrow ill have another blood work and wednesday another scan.
i really hope everything is ok, i have had 4m/c

Bloods are irrelevant after baby is found via us. Don't let the dr scare you with your levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->