Low hcg levels at 4 weeks

MamaBerry

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I just had a blood test done today and it came back at 57, I should be 4w1d. I know its the doubling that matters most, but I'm really scared that this number is too low. I'm going in for a repeat test on Wednesday.

Around the same time last year I miscarried. My bloods from 4weeks was 87. So this is why I'm really worried. The number is even lower than last time, and that was a miscarriage.

Any positive stories would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

the initial number doesnt matter hun only the doubling time, thats in the perfect range for 4wks baby could have implanted a day later than previous pregnancy.

Sorry for the people who have seen me post this 1,000 times but I like to put my story out there as I had the lowest numbers I've ever heard of and things have (so far!) turned out fine for me. My HCG at 13dpo was 6.9. Even the woman on the phone told me this was likely a pregnancy that "didn't take". But they brought me back 4 days later, so 4w2d, and it had gone up to 104. From there it kept doing what it was supposed to do and I saw a hb at 6w5d.

I know you know this already, but it really *is* the doubling that matters, not the number. When is your repeat scheduled for?

This site is kind of cool and kind offer some comfort: https://www.betabase.info/

It will show you what people have actually reported to their site for numbers on both the high and low ends.

Thanks everyone for the responses!

Savasanna, your story is amazing and really gives me hope. Thank you again! I go in tomorrow for a follow-up blood test and am just trying to think positive thoughts.

With LO, my hCG was 38 at 13dpo and my dr was predicting certain miscarriage. She turns 3 this summer.

With my current pregnancy, my hCG was 58 at 14/15dpo and I'm currently feeling baby bopping around in my belly.

Remember, that number has to start somewhere and each pregnancy is different. Depending on when baby implanted and what your starting hCG level was, that number could be awfully low early on and still go on to be a successful pg.

Oh yeah, and I had a negative blood test at CD28 (unknown dpo as I wasn't tracking ov at that point but I had a slightly irregular 26-30 day cycle at that point and a blood test should have shown positive) with one pregnancy and the dr said to expect AF any time. I hadn't tested at home at all as I was getting the blood test but two weeks later, AF still hadn't shown so I did an hpt and got the shock of a lifetime when it turned positive instantly. DS arrived healthy 7 months later.

Hi, just put this question up myself (sorry about that) my hgc was 48 at 15dpo after ivf. Really really hoping it's all ok..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->