Low heartbeat...I would love some positive stories!!!

daisy07

Reaction score
I had my first transvaginal u/s at 6w5d (measuring by my last period). I had gone to the ER because I was experiencing spotting that had turned into bleeding. They found the baby and we were overjoyed to hear that they detected a heartbeat. However when we returned one week later, hopeful because the bleeding had stopped completely for three days, the doctor told me the heartbeat was low. At 7w5d it was only 89 bpm. I have to go back this Wednesday and I have been on bed rest and going crazy. I understand there is really no telling what might happen but does anyone have positive stories to share?? This wait has been so hard :(

I'm sorry this is not something I have experienced before but I just wanted to wish you good luck for the next scan. The wait must be horrific xxx

You must be so worried!

I've got my FX'd for your scan.

From my research on heartbeats that is very low for 7 weeks. However that's not to say that it can't pick up and be ok.

So sorry your going through this didn't want to R&R, in my early scans with both pregnancies they never told me what the heart rate was so I cant give you any advice on this! Wishing you all the best <3

Mine was considered low, but it was 90 or 95 at 5w6d. He's two now. Hope you're ok.

Prayers for your little one to thrive!!

Thank you so much for the support everyone :) it helps a lot during scary times. Everyone seems so nice on this site. I had joined another site and the women were so vicious. It was nothing more than cyber bullying-every question I asked someone had something mean to say or a rude picture to post. It is nice to find a place where people really encourage each other :)

Wishing you the best and hoping that little bean has a big strong heartbeat next time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->