Low Ovarian (Egg) Reserve

Hey ladies

I am in Toronto Canada and very lucky to have some really good health care coverage...We don't have IVF paid for unless we have blocked tubes which I don't. We haven't actually started to try and have another baby yet but went to the clinic because of the sudden unexplained death of my almost two year old...I wanted a full work up to make sure there was nothing wrong with me. That's how I found all of these things out...still on the fence on weather to try a few natural cycles or not.

My AMH test come back at 0.3 and a couple of months after that i concieved my first, and when he was 9 months old i concieved my 2nd!!

Here's hoping for miracle number 3!!:happydance:

This was a great post to read!!

I just found out my AMH is 0.68 and the doc said they look to see it at 1.0. i was a little dumbfounded when the nurse told me that the doctor recommended IVF asap.

So I'm glad to read that there is still hope with a low reserve! :happydance:

My AMH test come back at 0.3 and a couple of months after that i concieved my first, and when he was 9 months old i concieved my 2nd!!

Here's hoping for miracle number 3!!:happydance:

This was a great post to read!!

I just found out my AMH is 0.68 and the doc said they look to see it at 1.0. i was a little dumbfounded when the nurse told me that the doctor recommended IVF asap.

So I'm glad to read that there is still hope with a low reserve! :happydance:
We are doing IVF too and my reserves were not as low so I agree.

Feel free to read my Journal for an insight as to what my experience has been like

Already have LLbean! Thank you! Its overwhelming and confusing so its nice to read someone going through the same journey!

Hey ladies

I am in Toronto Canada and very lucky to have some really good health care coverage...We don't have IVF paid for unless we have blocked tubes which I don't. We haven't actually started to try and have another baby yet but went to the clinic because of the sudden unexplained death of my almost two year old...I wanted a full work up to make sure there was nothing wrong with me. That's how I found all of these things out...still on the fence on weather to try a few natural cycles or not.

OMG....I am so very, very sorry....:cry::cry::cry:

It was sudden and unexplained? :cry::cry::cry:

I can't imagine the heartbreak you are going through...:cry::cry::cry:

Again....I am so very sorry....
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies

Uh. I am so sorry for your loss. That is just horrible. :(

As far as coverage goes, my plan covers diagnostics, but it seems my clinic sent everything over to the insurance with the codes that refer to treatments. Now I am at a war with the system, of course. I refuse to pay for what is supposed to be covered. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->