Low Papp A typical chromosomes, anyone else?

Jennifaerie

Mummy to 1, baking #2
Reaction score
I just wondered if there were any other low papp a ladies around? I also have high beta hcg but not so high as to be a particular worry by itself.

My papp-a is 0.31 MoM so in the high risk area.

I had the nifty test which came back as low risk for all chromosome problems.

I just wondered how other people's care is being managed? I have noral appointments except a check of baby's size at 28 weeks. I've also been prescribed baby aspirin and told to watch for signs or pre-e.

They said that low papp a is fairly common and in the two years they've been monitoring it they've only lost one baby due to low papp a and she was extremely small :cry: fly high little one.

Is this typical? Should I be pushing for anything further? They said if baby measures small at any point they will check the umbilical blood flow but that if baby is growing well then blood flow will be fine.

I had low PAPP-A and my DD is chromoeomally fine. She had IUGR and has presented with bilateral coloboma and a laryngeal web but the Drs all feel those issues are unrelated and unlinked to any syndromes.

I had a low papp A with my second son and they believe I did with my first son too but can't be sure as I didn't have the test done with my first

Anyways I had very regular scans to check growth and had to take aspirin and was induced the day before my due date

No chromosome problems

I was just informed that I have low Papp a (0.15MOM). I am getting the NIPT test done today to rule out any chromosomal abnormalities. I am a little freaked out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->