Low papp a?

Thanks ladies! My harmony test came back as failed :( I was so shocked and upset.

I had ivf and had 2 embryos put back and they believe both implanted but one came away and I still have both babies dna in my blood. They wont do the test under those circumstances as they wouldn't know which baby was which and so might give a false positive result.

I'm still so worried about the low papp-a aswell, mine was 0.27 and I have been feeling so anxious I bought a Doppler and was very relieved to hear the heartbeat!!

We are going to wait now for the 20 week scan and see if that picks up any soft markers for downs or any abnormalities as I didn't want the amnio.

Hi I'm sorry for what's happening at the moment but hope the future is brighter :) listening in is amazing and a lovely feeling :) did they not offer anything else until 20 weeks..... ? But did read a lot having low papp a and being all OK :) I'm really bad on Google still now I check the heart rate and Google. .. I don't think I'll ever change and relax... xxxx lots of hugs xxx

Mrs W 11 thanks for letting us know how you got on. It must sort of feel like a good&bad result if that makes sense, you know there is a heartbeat there which is wonderful but you don't yet know why you have a low Papp-a. Keep in mind that I had a low result (1.8) which gave me a positive result but actually everything was all ok in the end. Good luck when the 20 week scan comes along, will you let us know how you get onx

Hi willow, I'm ok thanks. Just waiting for the 20 week scan at the moment which is less than 3 weeks away now. Absolutely praying all will look ok at the scan, I've got a bump and can feel the odd movement now so I feel so attached.

Thanks for asking and hope you are doing well too x

I am willing good news for you hun and I will keep checking until you get your scan, I hope that is ok and I am thinking of you. This is the longest weeks of your life I am sure but just enjoy the new feelings you are having, your beautiful baby is alert and telling you he/she is growing strong :)xx

Thanks willow, that's really kind of you! Feel free to stalk my pregnancy journal, link is in my signature as I'll def post the news in there just in case I forgot to update this thread. X

Hi still here watching... wish you lots of luck I'm waiting on my 20 weeks scan letter do they do it before 20 weeks or after? Xxx

Thank you! Mine is at 20 weeks and 2 days. I think it's usually between 19-21 weeks as far as I know x

Awww just got the letter this morning :) at 21 weeks 12th April... xxx

Yay, glad you have a date now to look forward to! Are you finding out what baby is? X

Yeah been waiting haha so impatient haha.... you feeling movements? Yes I had a gender scan at 16weeks 1 day and Its a girl :) :) she also measured 16 weeks 5 days by so couple of days bigger but they still will go off 12 weeks scan I'm also having monthly scans from 24 weeks which is good... xxx

Ahh lovely congrats on team pink!! I am feeling gentle, occasional pokes and prods but nothing strong or regular yet, how about you?

Awwww Bless... Nothing as yet..... I thought I did feel somthing but not full on as yet hehe xxx

How weird! I just laid down to do my doppler and I felt a right kick not too hard but I was like oooh and pressed the dopper straight there and It was HB hehe amazing!!! xxx That was near my belly button.... Wheres yours x

Aww yay! Mine are a bit lower still than belly button but I've got a Doppler too and baby seems to hang out quite low still. Love feeling movement it's my favourite bit of pregnancy!! X

Hi ladies, just to update my 20 week scan today. Hugely relieved to say all was absolutely fine! Growth fine so far and no markers seen for downs. And we are having a boy!! Absolutely over the moon!! X

Awww Amazing I bet thats a relief for you... and huge Congratz on a litte Boy :baby::baby: Roll on mine now hehe 11 days and counting.. Did you get some nice Pics - I bet you feel loads better now and relaxed xxxxx

Hi ladies. I'm joining in this thread. So glad you've had good results this pregnancy Mrs w 11 and Laura2010. I'm so sorry to hear about your last pregnancy as well Laura.

I'm also going through a scare at the moment. My Papp A was low .548 MoM and trisomy 13 results came back 1:111. Trisomy 21 and 18 are both much lower risk. I'm scheduled for a CVS next week as they recommend it for anyone at 1:150 or lower.

The baby's heart rate was high at 190, then 184 a few minutes later. The zoo graphed said it was on the high side, but not too concerning, probably just feeling my nervousness. I'm currently 12+4 days pregnant.

Any advice or help or support would be greatly appreciated. Laura with your last pregnancy, how high was your baby's heart rate?

Hi Lady3

Its such a hard time isnt it when you get the results back and you dont except it :cry:
I had no markers at my 12 weeks scan but did post on here about Heart rates from 8 weeks 4 days as it was around 180bpm and I was thinking this was high as well as the early bleeding which was terrible, I wasnt offered a cvs or anything as I did have the Harmony but didn't cover trisomisy 16 which id never heard of.... Im under the age limit being 28..
Then at 11 weeks HB was 180-190... and then at 16 weeks it was around 170 - mine at the moment is 150 and can go upto 160 if Im moving around. but more 150 max.
I went to my MW about this back then who did say thats on the high end, as I knew something wasnt right but they didnt listen to me..
I have booked my self in today for a well being scan so looking foward to that they check baby and measurements ect so will update later.... xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->