Low Pressure

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Since yesterday I've felt a bit naff in how baby sits or something! :wacko:

I seem to have constant low pressure right the way round from my pubic area to my bum if you get me along with dull backache.

Anyone else got it- know what I mean? Anything that can help? Its pretty uncomfortable :D

hun i dont want to worry you, but dull backache can be sign on labour. give MW a call xx

Take back pain seriously

Back pain during pregnancy probably won't come as a surprise, but that doesn't mean you should ignore it. A low, dull backache may be a sign of preterm labor. And severe back pain or back pain that's accompanied by vaginal bleeding or discharge may indicate an underlying problem that needs attention. If you're concerned about your back pain, contact your health care provider

taken from: https://www.mayoclinic.com/health/pregnancy/HQ00302

and..
Preterm labor. Before the 37th week of pregnancy, abdominal cramping can be a sign of preterm labor. Call your health care provider or go to the hospital right away if you experience abdominal pain that includes any of the following:
  • Contractions (your abdomen tightens like a fist) every 10 minutes or more often
  • Pelvic pressure—the feeling that your baby is pushing down
  • Cramps that feel like your period
  • Abdominal cramps with or without diarrhea
Other signs of preterm labor are:
  • Change in vaginal discharge (leaking fluid or bleeding from your vagina)
  • Low, dull backache
https://www.marchofdimes.com/pnhec/159_15241.asp

My belly tightens but it depends how baby sits assume shes just high when that happens.

Discharge is present its thick white sticky ... and I was pretty sure egg white ish at one point coz I was baffled since its fertile CM when TTC lol Not had any signs of blood or leaking water.

Cramps - confused now to whats normal but well never been dull moment on that score.

Had a bit of diarrhea last night (tmi) but assumed the chip shop meal was to blame lol

But defo feel different & even said to him last night about it. May go get a shower and see how I feel. No idea how to contact MW since she didn't update my book!

even nhs 24 hun, sure they will b helpfull too :D

hmm, id get checked out just in case, low pressure, tummy tightenings and dull back pain are all signs of labour, could be nothing, might be baby pushing down, but i woudnt like to leave it, best to be sure.

I have no numbers for my midwife, if i need to speak to anyone i phone the postnatal ward and ask for advice from a midwife, they are always really helpful, can you phone your ward at teh hosital?

x

I've had a nice shower and feel a bit better.

Not sure if the tightening is anything honestly - think it really is way bubs is lay. Just thought it was an uncomfy stage too and wondered how I could help it :blush:

I'm not panicing so must be good sign? Ill relax up a bit after shower and lie down see what I think ...

well make sure you take things easy, if teh tighengins start to hurt then phone someone

x

have u tried rining the labour ward or delivery suite at local hospital they will be able to give u advice as to wether its normal hun gl

Hi Wobbles,

I have been getting this low pressure and its just where she is pushing down on your bladdar and pelvic bone. I went to pregnancy aquafit yesterday and now im walking like John Wayne. :wacko:

Hey Wobbles, if it does turn out to be because of how lil one is laying, you can try getting down on all fours and swaying back and forth. It will give you some temporary relief.

Hey Wobbles, if it does turn out to be because of how lil one is laying, you can try getting down on all fours and swaying back and forth. It will give you some temporary relief.

:rofl: oh how I wish I was at home :rofl:

Its amazing what adventurely makes you respond to one of our pregnancy thread SC! Least it all tickles you! *slap* lol

Thanks Layla :hugs:

Went for a lie down & feel a bit better

I really don't think its anything to get up and go to MW or labour ward for - is it good to go with your own instinct? I really think the cause of it is just making me uncomfy and was wondering how if anything I can ease that.

Plod along this evening see if I feel the same but I think Im ok bar Yvanne nagging me like me Mum would lol :rofl:

wobbles, just take it easy, try not to do nothing, you are getting close now, let stircrazy do everything for you.....

i would totaly trust your own instinct, your know your body best :)

Its prob baby pushing down or engageing maybe, was she still breech at your last appointment, i cant remember? shes prob turnt and getting ready in postion :D :D

take it easy

x

Shes been head down then last appointment breech yer.

Ive seen something about 'lighening' when baby turns starts to engage so maybe ... People think Im going to go early inc. my OHs Mum.

And :rofl: Skiwi ... come on hes male! lol Piece of piss this is lol

how early do they think you will go, are we taking bets? lol :D

Id say going on your size (from your pics) you will go at around 38 weeks

x

I was measuring 1 week more on last appointment (after student nurse saying I was 2 week less grrr).

I think you'll go in the 38th week too your nice big & round and likely to go earlier with previous births (i think)?

Defo should have a bet who goes first theres so many of us due within days/a week of each other :shock:

yeah im hoping iw ill go early, i went at 39 weeks with all of them, Coby was induced tho so im not sure if i sh ould count him.

Who is first to pop in Dec, is it Lucy?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"